migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cymbalta - I'm done with you!

4 posters

Go down

Cymbalta - I'm done with you! Empty Cymbalta - I'm done with you!

Post  02R96 Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:03 pm

The side effects are too much. I was only taking 30mg once a day. But the restless leg syndrome is getting really bad.

This morning (around 8am) I was awoken by the sound of a thunder clap and my whole body jerked really hard; enough for me to slowly open my eyes and ask if I was still alive! If you've ever experienced this you know what I'm talking about. It really scared me.

Then this afternoon I fell asleep for about 20 minutes and I woke up flailing my arms. Migrainegirl I think you mentioned having these problems too.

There's no way I'm going to keep taking this stuff, let alone move up to the higher dosage I was working up to.
02R96
02R96

Back to top Go down

Cymbalta - I'm done with you! Empty Re: Cymbalta - I'm done with you!

Post  Migrainegirl Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Sorry to hear you are going through the RLS too. It is amazingly annoying to be so tried and unable to hold still until 3 am. And then of course I would end up with a migraine from lack of sleep! The only thing that seemed to help was sleeping in the basement where it was very cold. No idea why that helped. In any case when I stopped taking Cymbalra the RLS stopped right away so at least it is not permanent.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  hollygolightly Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Gosh. I'll tell you what..seems like every medication has some yucky side effect. Sorry that you're having troubles.. How long have you been on it? If it's been awhile..and you really are planning on going off of it - you should probably try to taper off slowly, so you don't shock your system.

hollygolightly

Back to top Go down

Post  02R96 Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:12 am

I was on it for 2 1/2 weeks @ 30mg a day.
02R96
02R96

Back to top Go down

Post  dncr4180 Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:48 am

I am getting ready to start taking cymbalta... I'll be curious to see if I have these side effects.
dncr4180
dncr4180

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down