migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone ever lost track of time?

5 posters

Go down

Has anyone ever lost track of time? Empty Has anyone ever lost track of time?

Post  02R96 Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:40 am

I mean really lost track of time; not know the day of the week or the date?

It happened to me last week. My chronic headaches have my sleep cycles screwed up plus being unemployed and broke (for now), I have no place to be at anytime on any day.

I can really sympathize with people in nursing homes.
02R96
02R96

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever lost track of time? Empty track of time

Post  dawn.binks Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:19 am

yes, ive been out taking son to preschool and couldnt work out the time or what i was supposed to be doing till i saw a mom i knew and asked her!!!
dawn.binks
dawn.binks

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever lost track of time? Empty Re: Has anyone ever lost track of time?

Post  Migrainegirl Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:22 pm

My husband says my IQ drops by 20 points when I have a migraine. I suspect it is more than that. I have trouble with even very simple questions when I have a bad migraine So even day of the week or date would be hard or Impossible to come up with.

Sorry to hear about the unemployment problem. Can you get disability ? Or at least medical coverage to get some help?
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever lost track of time? Empty Re: Has anyone ever lost track of time?

Post  Hal Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:40 pm

I went to sleep once and woke up fifty years later with a long grey beard........oops, wrong story. I woke up once after sleeping all night and all day and the sun was going down. I had a drink and then took some pain pills because I ended up with a migraine. Bad Juju, but it took me a long time to figure out what had happened.

Hal
Hal
Hal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:47 am

Hal,
you have all my sympathy.
Chronic diseases and forced isolation can lead to this.
My mother, after surgery for a broken leg and many week in a rehabilitation clinic, had the same problem. She called me in the middle of the night to ask me if it was day or night as she felt confused....
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down