migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant: Bad week. Bad week before too.

2 posters

Go down

Rant: Bad week. Bad week before too. Empty Rant: Bad week. Bad week before too.

Post  pen Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:50 pm

I am down and not winning. every time I feel things are a bit better, I get knocked back even harder.
I am just so sick of pain and struggling, and people just not understanding how hard my life is (present company excepted of course).

I dont know if getting older is making things harder.
Was my pain always this bad? Or is it no worse but I just dont deal with it as well....
Five years ago this week, my husband and I were in the North of England at the Tall Ships Race.
I knew it would be a bit of a struggle, but actually I coped pretty well, even in the company of my brother in law and his wife.
(What I mean is I dont like people to see my "trials"). Anyway I though things were bad. How stupid was I?
Things weren't half as bad as they are now, and here I am 5 years later, having not been able to go North the last two years and not looking good for this year either...

I am defeated. I try really hard. I even try to keep my FB page up to date each day in the hopes that something might help someone. But I am as down as I have been in a long time.

Just need to sound off, sorry, but it can be cathartic sometimes.

Cheers,
Pen

pen

Back to top Go down

Rant: Bad week. Bad week before too. Empty Re: Rant: Bad week. Bad week before too.

Post  Ruth Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:42 pm

{{{{{{{{Hugs Pen, hope things improve for you soon}}}}}}}

Ruth

Back to top Go down

Rant: Bad week. Bad week before too. Empty Re: Rant: Bad week. Bad week before too.

Post  pen Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:28 am

Thank you Ruth. Sad

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down