migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes, I just cant keep doing this...Rant

+4
alli
jwar
Ivy
pen
8 posters

Go down

Sometimes, I just cant keep doing this...Rant Empty Sometimes, I just cant keep doing this...Rant

Post  pen Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:46 am

Brief rant....Slept head on again. Was all but gone when I went to sleep.
Woke with it on rt. Now shifted to left
Left neck twanged from "nothing", more pain.
Now rushing to the loo....
Ears ringing....

Sun is shining and i feel like crap....

Make it stop!!!!

Sad

pen

Back to top Go down

Sometimes, I just cant keep doing this...Rant Empty Re: Sometimes, I just cant keep doing this...Rant

Post  Ivy Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:55 am

Dear Pen,
I'm in your shoes.
The last two weeks have been horrible...I want to cry....
Stress is killing me and it's triggering migraine daily.
I have to resist 3 more days, then I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks and MAYBE things will improve
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Sometimes, I just cant keep doing this...Rant Empty Re: Sometimes, I just cant keep doing this...Rant

Post  pen Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:31 am

Oh dear Ivy, Hugs Sad
Here's hoping...

Pen.

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  jwar Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:43 am

Right there with you. This is my 9th day in a row of wicked migraine and I am at my wits end with this damn disease.
jwar
jwar

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:33 am

I'm right there with you. I've been having 3-4 day long migraines on top of everything else. Mostly low grade but persistent. Today woke up with much worse one. Nausea and IBS. It's triggering the neuralgia all over my face and my body feels like I've been in an accident. All over deep achiness and fatigue. My hands ache and the neropathy in my feet frickin hurts. Balance is waaaay off. Partly cause it hurts to stand and partly from the migraine.

It's frightening how strong we have to be to deal with this for so long. I'm tired and I want it to stop. I'm trying so hard to feel better and my body just doesn't want to keep up. I tookk some furniture up to my sister and niece. They live about 90minutes away. I had help loading and they unloaded at the other end but it was still too much. I'm a bit depressed and bitter today. I can't even tear up or cry cause that triggers the TN. I'll make it but days like this just make it so darn hard.
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:21 am

I`m right there with you all. I`ve had a m for over a week now. I`m over it!

Kate

Back to top Go down

Post  sherri b Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Feeling bad for you Pen. Don't know what to say as I am feeling the same. I did have about 6 days of a break though, it seems to be coming back at me.

Hope you soon get out of the cycle you are in, as well as all the others who have replied to you.. this is a rough ride for all of us. Thank God for each other is all I can say.

Prayers for everyone hurting this week!!!

sherri b
sherri b
sherri b

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:19 pm

I get it too. Feeling like run-over dog poo. I am tired of this...if it's not the pain it's all the other lovely symptoms that go with it. I'm on day 3 of nastiness and treating these dang things is hard...

Gets tempting to end it but I know it's just the cycle I'm in and that better days are on the horizon. And that I really should go medicate and go to loopy land where I feel better.
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  02R96 Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:01 pm

I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad. I've been in your shoes so many times.

Please please please find the courage to hold on!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody loves you! I love you
02R96
02R96

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down