migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven't posted here in a while...haven't slept well in days

2 posters

Go down

Haven't posted here in a while...haven't slept well in days Empty Haven't posted here in a while...haven't slept well in days

Post  EndThisHeadache Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:35 pm

I guess I'm more of a headache person than migraine. No doctor has been able to tell me that what I have are migraines, though some suspect it. I don't know if any of you remember me. I migrated over from TheDailyHeadache. I used to update my little headache blog here: http://inmyheadaches.wordpress.com/

I have headaches just about every day. I'm a college student and I'm just about on the brink of not making it through. Life's been tough yadayada, but I know it's something that we're all going through together. Having support like these forums really helps.

So for the past week or so I really haven't been sleeping well. My headaches have been bothering me a lot at night to the point where it hurts more if I put my head down on the pillow at the specific point where my head hurts. I know there are no doctors here, but it's been mostly unilateral on my right side or the back-right of my head. So I've more or less been limited to sleeping on my left side, which I'm not used to. I'm waking up with these headaches too. It's the 4th of July and it's really depressing to wake up with such bad pain. I've been sort of upset all morning; I don't want to eat, don't want to drink anything, I just want to sit around and do absolutely nothing. Blah. I hate this feeling.

Anyway, has anyone here experienced pain like that? I typically have the "heart-beat" in my head that makes it difficult to fall asleep, but I don't remember having pain like this so regularly. The week before this week, I had a feeling of grogginess every day. So frustrating.

-ETH

EndThisHeadache

Back to top Go down

Haven't posted here in a while...haven't slept well in days Empty Re: Haven't posted here in a while...haven't slept well in days

Post  WitsEnd Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Hi ETH,

Have you had any improvement since you posted?
WitsEnd
WitsEnd

Back to top Go down

Haven't posted here in a while...haven't slept well in days Empty Re: Haven't posted here in a while...haven't slept well in days

Post  EndThisHeadache Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:36 pm

No improvement

EndThisHeadache

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down