migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to post a 'new topic' now....

+3
crt
CluelessKitty
Mianna
7 posters

Go down

Trying to post a 'new topic' now.... Empty Trying to post a 'new topic' now....

Post  Mianna Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:50 pm

Okay folks........I tried to add a pic to my profile.......registered........trying to post here and there and 'move about the room'.

Would be fun if people could post pics with their names.....that whole names/faces things really tightens things up.

Trying to get used to it.
Mianna
Mianna

Back to top Go down

Trying to post a 'new topic' now.... Empty Re: Trying to post a 'new topic' now....

Post  CluelessKitty Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:23 pm

Love your piccie, Mianna!

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Trying to post a 'new topic' now.... Empty Re: Trying to post a 'new topic' now....

Post  crt Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:08 am

Mianna wrote:Okay folks........I tried to add a pic to my profile.......registered........trying to post here and there and 'move about the room'.

Would be fun if people could post pics with their names.....that whole names/faces things really tightens things up.

Mianna,

Some of us really can't post our real photos for security reasons. Unfortunate, but such is the world we live in.

Chris
crt
crt

Back to top Go down

Post  moominamy Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:46 am

My pic is me, hubby and Mo (Moomin), but in special internet security format Razz (our wedding cake topper, made by my own fair hands).

moominamy

Back to top Go down

Trying to post a 'new topic' now.... Empty how to get original "subject" when I reply

Post  jewel6 Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Hey everyone,

This seems like a silly question, but when I click "Post a Reply", the subject line is blank. On Ronda's, the subject line was filled in with RE: and the original subject. I looked under preferences in my profile and didn't see it. What am I doing wrong? It's making me crazy, and I know it's such a silly thing. Thanks in advance for any help.

Julie
jewel6
jewel6

Back to top Go down

Post  moominamy Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:53 am

If you just leave it blank it comes up with re. original post automatically Smile

moominamy

Back to top Go down

Post  jewel6 Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:38 am

Thanks so much, Moominamy! It's the little things like that that can make me nuts Wink Thanks for taking the time to answer my goofy question.

Julie
jewel6
jewel6

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna's Mom Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:23 am

How did you make it, Amy? Very nice!
Anna's Mom
Anna's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  moominamy Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:34 am

Thanks Cheryl. It was fimo (a bakeable modelling polymer clay) over a foil and wire base touched up with a little paint. I made it in several stages, baking and cooling between each one, to build up the details. The bouquet was some spare beads from my bouquet (that I made too, very crafty!), and hubby's buttonhole was a little scrap of fake flower. It took quite a long time and I mostly made it in the early hours of the morning when I was having particularly bad insomnia. It went down well though!

moominamy

Back to top Go down

Post  moominamy Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:35 am

How did that post twice?!

moominamy

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Amy, then you are one talented lassie!!!! wow!!

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryAnneLive Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:41 pm

I love the cake topper Amy. You should open a web business making those for people! It is just lovely!

Mary Anne
MaryAnneLive
MaryAnneLive

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna's Mom Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:08 pm

I think it is awesome! So very personal. Kudos to you, Amy Smile

Cheryl
Anna's Mom
Anna's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down