migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wanted to update my avatar.

4 posters

Go down

Just wanted to update my avatar. Empty Just wanted to update my avatar.

Post  Cindy*W Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Wanted to update my avatar with a new pic of my granddaughter Zoe Jane.

My hubby is always taking pic of her and her sister in the yard or at the park and she has this keen ability to know just how to pose.

Some of the pics he takes look like professional poses and I swear she does this without any coaching from anybody.

She is a pretty special little girl but has alot of problems at school making friends because she retains so much of what she hears (just like her Papa) and is always telling the others kids when they have the facts wrong.

I have told her that sometimes she just needs to be quiet and not say anything but....oh well, she will learn!

Sorry if I should have posted this in the other forum, but I really wanted you to see it.

Thanks,

Cindy
Cindy*W
Cindy*W

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to update my avatar. Empty Re: Just wanted to update my avatar.

Post  dcook60 Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:57 pm

cindy, she is gorgeous!  and so smart.  you are very fortunate to have her.  i'm jealous; i have 3 grandsons, who are wonderful, but i need a GIRL.  ha!  maybe someday, if my 38-yr old son (my baby) decides to have children.......dianne
dcook60
dcook60

Back to top Go down

Post  Kem10 Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:28 am

What an adorable little girl. You are blessed indeed.
Kem10
Kem10

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to update my avatar. Empty Re: Just wanted to update my avatar

Post  Cindy*W Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Thank you Kem10, I am truly blessed to have her.

dcook: You never know! My brother and his wife just adopted a baby girl from China last year and my brother is 50. Up to that point, my kids were the only grandkids my Mom and Dad had. My other brother will be 45 in April and it doesn't appear that he is going in that direction either. Never been married or had a serious girlfriend. He's kind of a loner and is happy just dating once in a while and living alone. He's a good kid, so it's a shame. I think he just lacks confidence in himself.

Cindy
Cindy*W
Cindy*W

Back to top Go down

Post  Mule Kick Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:47 pm

Cindy,

Your unmarried brother could suffer from Avoidant Personality Disorder and/or Schizotypal Personality Disorder, like I do.  Wink 

I am older than he is and also never married.
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down