migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colic in Infants connected to Migraines

2 posters

Go down

Colic in Infants connected to Migraines Empty Colic in Infants connected to Migraines

Post  Seaine Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:35 am

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/2086121

Interesting article basically saying that colic in infants is an early sign of migraine.
Seaine
Seaine

Back to top Go down

Colic in Infants connected to Migraines Empty Colic in Infants connected to Migraines

Post  doximom Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:38 am

Wow! Very interesting. Both of my kids had colic. My son (18) has had migraines -- thankfully up til now, not very often. My daughter (16) hasn't had any. Let's hope it stays that way! I wouldn't wish these on anyone!

doximom

Back to top Go down

Colic in Infants connected to Migraines Empty Re: Colic in Infants connected to Migraines

Post  Seaine Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:41 am

My mother tells me I had severe colic as an infant and was not helped by the drug Mylicon, unlike my older sister who had mild colic and was helped by Mylicon. My older sister has never had a migraine whereas I've had them since age 12.

My younger sister didn't have colic at all, but does get infrequent migraines now. So it's not a gaurantee but sounds like a strong association.
Seaine
Seaine

Back to top Go down

Colic in Infants connected to Migraines Empty Re: Colic in Infants connected to Migraines

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down