migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad one and update

2 posters

Go down

Bad one and update Empty Bad one and update

Post  sailingmuffin Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:51 pm

Hi All,

On a good note, this is the first really horrendous one I have had in a few weeks- well since botox injections on March 7- that and the stimulator seem to be helping-yay.

However, this one is really bad. I was able to pull off some Easter stuff (managed to have parents over for dinner-went well, but my shelves weren't clean enough for dad or brother.)(really, why do I have to be the polite, peacemaker of a sister? still, I love them.), but that is about all. I have been pretty much unable to function since easter. I have an IV of Depakan scheduled for tomorrow morning- hoping it will help. dora has been good- she just a good dog- and alerts to the migraine symptoms-aphasia, sensory overload, pain, as well as to the fainting.

Anyway, thought I would post.

Pain free days,
sailingm
sailingmuffin
sailingmuffin

Back to top Go down

Bad one and update Empty Re: Bad one and update

Post  Pinkballerina Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Sailingm,

I am so sorry things have been hard for you as of late. I have been in the same position this week. I am just living on pain pills and they aren't knocking the pain down by much. I have begged my husband to take me to the hospital so I could get an IV of morphine and promethazine (or Demerol and promethazine) but he refused saying that I don't need it because I have pain meds at home (Norco 10/325).

I am just so terribly frustrated. I was supposed to travel 6 hours by car today to attend my stepdaughter's baby shower. I am in so much pain I just couldn't go. My husband left me alone for the entire weekend.

I am so sorry to vent. I just needed to talk to someone who understands this pain. I feel like no one "gets it." Especially when my husband says, "you aren't coming with me just because of a headache?" A "headache." If it were only that simple...

Wishing you pain free days,

Pinkballerina

Pinkballerina

Back to top Go down