migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No, not Christmas talk again

Go down

No, not Christmas talk again Empty No, not Christmas talk again

Post  Mini on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:12 pm

I know I know, and I apologise in advance as I know that you must be sick to hear about Christmas, by now.

But this last last December I was not feeling well, and I have run out of Christmas cards (and stamps) becasue I could not go out and I could not postt many to my relatives and friends. I felt bad about it, despite apologising to them later.

So, when I went out today and I have noticed some Christmas cards in sale, as well as wrapping paper and some beautiful gold, silver and red candles in different sizes, I bought lots and lots.
This will all come very useful in 12 month time for the next Christmas, and save me at least some of the hard work when I have so do so much.

Now I wonder why I have not thought of buying these after Christmas before; one less thing to do when the time comes.

So, I thought I will share this idea with you, especially as the prices in sales are so good.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

No, not Christmas talk again Empty Re: No, not Christmas talk again

Post  angelblue15 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:00 am

Ooh! You must have reported the posts did you? I meant to do it this morning then I got distracted  Embarassed

angelblue15

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:33 am

Do you mean reporting Spam?
Yes, I did but still nothing is happening, I am not sure the moderator is reading the reports.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post  WitsEnd on Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:49 pm

You are super organised! I would probably put them somewhere "safe" and not be able to find them by the time December comes round again Laughing
WitsEnd
WitsEnd

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:24 am

Ha, ha! Me organised, no way...Just the opposite.
But long time  ago, I have chosen one big drawer in an old chest, where I put all sorts of things "for later".

It started because I am often not able to go shopping when I need to, so I started buying presents for my loved ones in advance and hiding them to make sure that I have them ready on time. Then I also started to add other things, that I know I might need urgently one day, just when I am not able to leave home.

There is only one  place in my house,  where I keep this advance purchases, so it is easy to find them. I call it The Presents Draw.

Believe me, I am not well organised otherwise, in fact I keep loosing everything all the time, often finding things in most improbable places when I do not look for them. M plays strange tricks with our minds.
Mini
Mini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum