migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alkaline/Acid balance "A cure for some?"

2 posters

Go down

Alkaline/Acid balance "A cure for some?" Empty Alkaline/Acid balance "A cure for some?"

Post  redzone Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:16 pm

I would like to share the last 3 months of my migraine journey. 3-4 years of migraines of up to a month in duration at a time and all the usual nasty drugs you are all aware of made little or only temporary difference. Also tried a plethora of natural remedies as we all do. Then I bought some litmus paper to test saliva and urine acid levels and was 100 x more acidic than normal. It is now common proven knowledge that almost all disease other than contagious viral or bacterial cannot survive in an alkaline environment. So the short version is I put myself on an alkaline diet and heavily reduced all acid forming foods like dairy and lean meats etc. Of course all my migraines meds were acid forming too. I recently introduced high PH/Alkaline water and drink 2 litres of this also. My ph levels have made huge improvements but more importantly I now only need nausea and headache medication once per fortnight and I don't take any preventatives at all.
If it worked for me I am sure there are others it will work for also. Also don't get heartburn anymore and I was taking 80mg of a PPI before the alkaline diet.
Its not easy but its cheap and drug free, you have nothing to lose. Happy to answer questions.
redzone
redzone

Back to top Go down

Alkaline/Acid balance "A cure for some?" Empty Hello

Post  gailgigi Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:44 pm

I certainly have heard about this. I haven't yet tried the litmus paper. Where do you get this high ph/alkaline water? (of course I would try the paper first and see where I stand) How did you know what the normal levels were? After I try the litmus paper I certainly would like to hear more from you about your experience. Gail PS I call-in radio show I listen to has had doctor's on talking about this.
gailgigi
gailgigi

Back to top Go down