migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for doctor/nuero in Spokane or Idaho

2 posters

Go down

Looking for doctor/nuero in Spokane or Idaho  Empty Looking for doctor/nuero in Spokane or Idaho

Post  Nicole'smom Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a nuerologist or good doc that understands migraines in the Spokane WA or Idaho area. It is for another headache friend on another forum. I believe DCOOK60 lives in Spokane area... Anyone else with suggestions? Thanks for the help!

Nicole'smom
Nicole'smom
Nicole'smom

Back to top Go down

Looking for doctor/nuero in Spokane or Idaho  Empty Re: Looking for doctor/nuero in Spokane or Idaho

Post  dcook60 Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:38 pm

yes, i have lived in spokane for 32 years , and have been around the block with several neuros here. sad to say, i haven't anyone who really truly "gets it", so i can't recommend anybody.

the best neuro around these parts retired because of a drug or alcohol problem, before i was ever able to see him. he had a terrific reputation.

in my personal experience, my internal medicine doc is more understanding and reasonable about prescriptions than all the neuros i've consulted.

since i've already had all the c/t scans, mri's, spinal taps, nasal and sinus surgeries, neck surgery, ad nauseum, i am stuck with certain drugs, and my lovely internist knows this and is willing to go to bat for me with insurance companies when necessary, to get MORE than their authorized amount per month.

i'd rather not take a single drug, ever, but since i do want to have a life, here i am. 43 years of pain and still kickin'.

you can PM me if you'd like more personal info. dianne
dcook60
dcook60

Back to top Go down