migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemon pomegrannate exfoliating body scrub

+2
LG
Stillhurtin
6 posters

Go down

Lemon pomegrannate exfoliating body scrub Empty Lemon pomegrannate exfoliating body scrub

Post  Stillhurtin Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:10 pm

From Bath and Body Works. It makes bath time SO yummy smelling and my skin feels awesome after. It makes me happy Smile
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Lemon pomegrannate exfoliating body scrub Empty Re: Lemon pomegrannate exfoliating body scrub

Post  LG Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:21 pm

My big thing is yankee candle lavender lemon candles. Gotta love that fresh clean lavender scent.

Lemon pomegrannate sounds delicious too! I can't wait to get a different apartment...this one's tub
is puke yellow. Matches the whole bathroom. Suspect Makes me skeeve out while trying to relax LOL!
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Lemon pomegrannate exfoliating body scrub Empty Re: Lemon pomegrannate exfoliating body scrub

Post  tecky Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:53 am

That does sound yummy, Jessica. What an interesting combination, but I love lemon smell. The thought of it seems kind of soothing to my migraine, so it's worth a try. Thanks!

Becky
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:49 am

I'm not a big lavender person but the lemon lavender candle sounds wonderful.

I think I'll see about getting the scrub. There's nothing better than a nice hot bath, newly shaved legs and clean fresh sheets on the bed!

Here's a pic of my most favorite place in the world. I'm not sure you can see it but I even mounted a individual reading light behind the tub. Thatway I don't have any other lights glaring in my eyes.

I was inspired by the claw foot bathtub my grandparents had. I would spend hours "swimming" in it. I was so disappointed when they modernized.

I didn't put as much attention to detail when we built the rest of the house, but my bathroom is perfect!

The sink is a old desk of my mothers that I had refinished and put a above mount sink. It's great because with the drawers I can slide up to it and use it as a make-up vanity too.

Sorry, the sink pic is sideways and I can't get it flipped!

Charlotte

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:49 am

OMG! what a great tub! I love it. Perfect for that looooong, hot soak.
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:03 pm

beautiful bathroom! I was given that exact same desk for Christmas when I was around 12-13.
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:14 pm

What a beautiful bathroom, Charlotte!!!

Although I'm not a bath person (I prefer hot showers), I love that tub.

Becky
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:26 pm

FYI if you ever put in a claw foot tub. At my old house I had it flush against the wall, and it was a real doozy to try and clean around and under.

This time I angled it so I can get behind it to clean. Also, they have them now where you can get water jets. Since we have a hot tub I didn't get it, but I wish I would have. I find I seldom use the hot tub. Since I like it so much hotter than hubby does he doesn't enjoy it at my temp. and I don't at his temp.

Most of the time it sits empty so we don't have to pay the utilities to heat it. Such a waste of money on something I thought I'd be using everyday!

Plus, the cover is really heavy and with my back the way it is now I have difficulty opening the cover and crawling in and out of it. It would be so much nicer to just turn jets on in my tub.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:46 pm

What a lovely bathroom! You'd probably laugh your butt off if I took pictures of my puke
yellow tub. LOL

I don't mind too much, I joke about it a whole lot.

I'm a bathroom person though, don't know why but I hang out in there a lot. Not to use the
bathroom or anything but just for some quiet time. I like the exhaust fan in there, that nice white
noise. Love that the faucet is right there if I get thirsty. I bring my laptop in there and sit on the
toilet all the time to get away from babes and hubs. Love em to death, but Mom needs a break
and puke yellow bathroom doesn't look so bad after all. It's the only room in the house with a
lock, and plus the all mighty excuse DONT COME IN HERE, I'M GOING NUMBER 2! even if you
aren't Twisted Evil
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  Stillhurtin Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:17 pm

Your Tub looks soooooo relaxing! I love the dark paint and the long curtains. SO Nice!! I take baths ALL the time...LOVE them. I've always been a bath person tho. I still shower too, but baths at night...especially when it's cold out....mmmmmm. You will LOve this scrub! It's great this time of year when the dry skin gets built up a bit. And the scent combo...mmm! I found it while Xmas shopping and grabbed it. So glad I did!

LG-I love your secret escapes into the puke yellow bathroom...lol. I was dying laughing picturing you on the computer telling someone to go away cuz you were poopin when really it was just some much needed me time! Too funny!!
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:37 am

Jessica, my husband must wonder if I have IBS or something because I do it a couple times a day!
LOL!!!
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down