migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

migraines after a hysterectomy?

+7
Petzi
heylady619
Swisslady
Greeneyes
Paradox
Ruth
dailyha-rose
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

migraines after a hysterectomy? - Page 2 Empty re:migraines after a hysterectomy?

Post  dailyha-rose Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:57 pm

hey, anna's mom

thanks for the well wishes. so glad it was not cancer too! very glad to hear about the other diagnosis. knew there was a reason my cycles were so bad. and now know why testing (before surgery and removal) never showed anything!

as far as madison craziness, a lot is misinformation being reported.

do not advise your friends to drop their appt. and surgery. depending on what hospital they have to go to, the closest is several blocks from the capital. nothing should affect them unless labor causes some work shortages. i would call and chat up the staff at the hospital to get a feel for the mood of their situation.

i have met a parent who said people were scrambling to find sitters when schools were closed, due to a possible walk out from teachers.

the protest is peaceful. even the police and fire dept. staff have been seen at the capital to show their support. those 2 groups were exempt from the changes our gov. is trying to make so it is wonderful to see them showing solidarity for the other workers.

i have been trying to watch and listen to media. some people are saying things that are not even true. it is shocking to hear stuff being reported that is false and kind of inciteful (like trouble making) when you are getting reports from friends and others that are actually there right now. have received some phone photos on my lap top -- yea technology!! anyways hopefully the only thing that is crazy in our town now is parking and traffic. (i am too tired to try to go to the capital) we are known for our outspoken behavior here. i think there are still some tee shirts around to paraphrase : madison 25?miles of "something" surrounded by reality!!!!!!!! darn, i forgot the main part of the phrase - its famous here. i have a headache. how embarrassing.

Embarassed

sorry, i got sidetracked about madison. we are pretty proud of this state and can be fiercely loyal. my friends are at the capital and i guess i needed to talk about it. i hate being sick. i really wanted to go to town to see the protest.

hope you can tell us how the surgery goes and i def. hope it goes well. wonder if it is the same hospital i might go to with my colloid cyst. i will be seeing the neurosurgeon in 2012 to look at the new '12' mri and see if it has grown. will i be dodging that surgery again?

fingers crossed and best wishes,
rose

l

dailyha-rose

Back to top Go down

migraines after a hysterectomy? - Page 2 Empty re:migraines after a hysterectomy?

Post  dailyha-rose Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:23 pm

hey folks,

went to the urgent care yesterday. my wonderful spouse drove me thru the freezing rain/snow. he told me that i def. needed to go into the clinic for rescue meds. i had the worst M. when i woke up and i started vomiting. so glad i listened to him. slept for 4-5 hours and woke up with no pain. wow, life is so much better without a headache/m.

bad news was i could still feel pelvic pain, but it has lessened a lot, a real lot.

other bad news is that it is my 8th M. since surgery. darn, and my warm flashes are turning into hot flashes.

milo, are you there? what happened with your biopsy? wondering how you are doing. are you ok?

rose

dailyha-rose

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2