migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! this is getting ridiculous!

+15
02R96
amy
pen
LizzieB
HeelerLady
Cathy
Ivy
GonzoHUNTER
marion
ShelliB
dcook60
Paradox
rileyoday
Kate
sherri b
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help! this is getting ridiculous! - Page 2 Empty Hang in there Sherri

Post  BigShirley Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:51 am

I have a house that looks like a cyclone struck it, as my Mom says (not about my house, hers Smile). I don't get things done at home so I can keep up with work, but it's o.k. It will still be there waiting when you(and I) have some energy and time. I am so sorry that you feel so terrible, I understand. I am sending you cyber hugs and hot tea in a warm cup. It won't help those monsters, but it might help when you feel better.
Be Well,
Shirley
BigShirley
BigShirley

Back to top Go down

Help! this is getting ridiculous! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help! this is getting ridiculous!

Post  Mishkyn Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:06 am

Dear Sherri,
So sorry you are feeling so badly. And on top of it all to have a dr suggest something you KNOW will make you worse.

How moronic do they think we are?

Can't tell you how many drs have wanted me to try meds for the second, third and fourth time---meds I had tried for several months that made me worse. And when I would ask why the drug would work THIS time when it had bothered me so much in the past, several drs actually said to me, "Because I am giving it to you.

Wow. I had all these magicians as drs and I did not take advantage of them? What was wrong with me?

I sure know what was wrong with them. It is impossible for nearly all drs to simply say, "I'm sorry, I just don't know what else to do for you."

My current dr is the only one who has ever leveled with me, and I have such enormous respect for him because of it.

Wish I had a magic pill or magic cyber-vibe I can send you through the web pipeline.

Hope you are doing better soon.
Mishkyn

Mishkyn

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2