migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad..the pain isn't stopping and just worn out

3 posters

Go down

Sad..the pain isn't stopping and just worn out Empty Sad..the pain isn't stopping and just worn out

Post  Greeneyes Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Guys,
I'm sorry to complain..having a very difficult time..sad, the pain isn't stopping and just worn out.

Not able to sleep..the nausea and vomitting has been really bad for the past month..spent 9 hours vomitting..even the Zofran didn't work..couldn't keep anything down..you guys know..this all to well. the only outing is going to see the nurse..

Thank you for listening and understanding this awful pain.

Miss and love you guys..
Blessings,
greeeneyes
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Sad..the pain isn't stopping and just worn out Empty Re: Sad..the pain isn't stopping and just worn out

Post  sailingmuffin Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:09 am

Hi Wendy,

I am so sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time. You really need a break.

With the nausea and vomitting- you must be pretty dehydrated. Do you think you need IV fluids? Due to the dysautonomia/fainting, I experience some pretty severe nausea and vomitting the only things that have kept me out of the ER are zofran and injectable phenergan. My dr allows me to keep the phenergan at home and if it is bad, I can get an IM shot of that. It is something to think about at least.

What do you have for pain control? Have you considered long acting pain meds? This may mean going to a pain doctor, but in your case, it might be worth it. I remember you said something about Dilaudid in previous post- can they increase that? Or can you try the long acting version?

Right now, especially with the severe vommitting, I would definitely see if you can get in touch with your doctor. Maybe they could admit you for IV fluids and pain control. I know that hospital is awful, but it sounds like that is what you need. If you cant reach your dr, it sounds like it might be ER time. I know we all hate the ER, but I think you need some help.

I will certainly keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you get relief soon. Keep us posted. And, as Richard would say, Hang in there!.

Pain free days,
sailingm
sailingmuffin
sailingmuffin

Back to top Go down

Sad..the pain isn't stopping and just worn out Empty Re: Sad..the pain isn't stopping and just worn out

Post  02R96 Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:23 am

I've been where you are now and it's a terrible place to be. It messes with your thinking and gets into every aspect of your life. Sailingmuffin is right; you need to see someone who can correctly treat your pain ASAP!

I can't really offer much more than support and commiseration. Most of here have been there and understand what you are going through. pale
02R96
02R96

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down