migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Institute of Neurology / Northshore

4 posters

Go down

Chicago Institute of Neurology / Northshore Empty Chicago Institute of Neurology / Northshore

Post  highterb Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Is anyone familiar with the Chicago Institute of Neurology (now known as Northshore University HealthSystem) ? I am looking for any information, including either positive or negative experiences.

highterb

Back to top Go down

Chicago Institute of Neurology / Northshore Empty Re: Chicago Institute of Neurology / Northshore

Post  Paradox Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:01 am

No, I've not heard of it. There are others here though from the Midwest who may though.
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Chicago Institute of Neurology / Northshore Empty Re: Chicago Institute of Neurology / Northshore

Post  Anna's Mom Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:43 am

Is it CINN?

Cheryl
Anna's Mom
Anna's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  TeriRobert Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Haven't heard anything about it, good or bad. I'd definitely suggest that you choose a doctor as opposed to choosing a particular facility or clinic. It's the doctor who makes so much difference.

Teri

TeriRobert

http://www.HelpForHeadaches.com, www.MyMigraineConnection.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna's Mom Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Right now I can only recall one other person here who went to CINN (besides my daughter). It was a poster who had Chiari decompression surgery at CINN, but she never saw any of their neuros.

I wish you the best in making your decision.

Cheryl
Anna's Mom
Anna's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down