migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

re: Link - regarding Rich Little's Wife...

4 posters

Go down

re:  Link - regarding Rich Little's Wife... Empty re: Link - regarding Rich Little's Wife...

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:49 pm

I just sent afew of my relatives the link to the article on Rich Litttle's wifes suicide. I thought it would be a good idea to enlighten people on what 'headaches' can do. Headaches are not minor.

Back to top Go down

re:  Link - regarding Rich Little's Wife... Empty Re: re: Link - regarding Rich Little's Wife...

Post  02R96 Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Absolutely correct. I've had my share of crazy thoughts at 3am when my head is pounding and nothing will touch it.

But hey, all we need is two extra strength Aleve to relieve migraine pain all day! Right? Suspect
02R96
02R96

Back to top Go down

re:  Link - regarding Rich Little's Wife... Empty Re: re: Link - regarding Rich Little's Wife...

Post  Paradox Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:37 am

Oh Dan, you foolish, foolish man. No wonder you're hurting! You have to take Excedrin Migraine to get relief!!! Evil or Very Mad

Grrrrrrrr........
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:12 am

You need to be in England. All we need is Paracetamol. (Acetaminophen) .
We must be tougher than you....
Must be the weather.
lol!

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  WitsEnd Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:15 am

Lets not get me going on the weather topic, this has been the worst summer I remember. And last year took some beating. It's causing chaos in my head too, just to top things off!

And Paracetamol.... Lets not get started on that either. I'm only in my 20's and I've been immune to it for years!!!

Sorry, I'm full of the joys today Sad
WitsEnd
WitsEnd

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:38 pm

It has been awful for my head too, and cant really figure why except the humidity.
According to the TV Paracetamol is a panacea. Make me so mad...

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down