migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ow... fell off my bike

3 posters

Go down

ow... fell off my bike Empty ow... fell off my bike

Post  alli Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:40 pm

I hit my front brake a little too hard and had a spectacular crash at one of the busiest intersections in town at rush hour. I couldn't crash with only a couple of witnesses.... noooooo. I have to crash in front of ten cars or so. Sooo embarrassing! Embarassed

My left leg is a little messed up and I have some really great bruises, but I'm fine. I even made it into the gym though I didn't want to.

alli
alli

Back to top Go down

ow... fell off my bike Empty Re: ow... fell off my bike

Post  lostinobx Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Ouch Alli!! That must of hurt. But like you said, it was probably more embarrassing than it was hurting. So sorry, but glad that you didn't hurt yourself more than you did. And kudos for going to work out afterwards!!

Why is it that we always seem to have that "grace" moment when others are around? I remember where I use to work, in this busy government building. I was walking UP stairs, not down stairs, and fell going up. Talk about wanting to snap my fingers and disappear. NO, I couldn't fall down them, had to fall up them - but all I could do was get up and laugh at myself....along with the others who were laughing at me.

Hugs!

lostinobx

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Alli-not fun.

Helmet?

Rest up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:51 am

Oooops...
Thank God you're fine.
I use my bycicle a lot in summer time and I must be VERY careful as I know that in certain moments I'm a danger for myself and for the others....
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:05 am

No I'm sad to say I can not find my helmet!! It's lost somewhere. So I have a new one coming from Amazon.
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down