migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minor Rant....

2 posters

Go down

Minor Rant.... Empty Minor Rant....

Post  HeelerLady Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:07 am

I am so sick of the weather. I haven't made it in to work all week and I HATE it. I've got the double vision stuff and I won't drive with that - it scares me. I HATE not being able to get into work - I want to go but I just can't and it's so frustrating! Sad

Yesterday I made it to a pain psychologist appointment (really should have had someone drive me in hindsight). I debated going and am glad I went - pain was at an 8 with meds and post session was at a 3. Granted I still had all the other lovely symptoms but the pain was so much easier to deal with. Rather surprising but I'll take it. Smile

Oh and I also discovered, no rebounds from coffee. I had to skip it yesterday (came so close to tossing cookies which never happens) and I had no ill effects from that. Which is good to know. My mom tried cold-turkeying it this week and ended up with a migraine. All the classic symptoms and it was a challenge for her to take anything as she can't tolerate aspirin or anything hard on the stomach. She never gets migraines and is even more sympathetic to me.

I guess there is some good news. I've gotten 3 contacts for the roommate. Smile I don't know if any will work but it's a start and I'm hopeful I can get that nailed down. Now just have to extract money from my previous roommate - got one judgment and I am pretty sure I'm going to have to file again .

I guess this was less of a rant but I am still frustrated with being stuck at home and not getting to work. And my dogs are going a bit bonkers as when I don't get out, neither do they.

HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Minor Rant.... Empty Re: Minor Rant....

Post  Chairish1976 Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:41 am

I really feel you on this one... I don't know what the weather is there, but I'm dealing with 100 degree weather just about every day here and the roommates all decided to use the air conditioning very sparingly because of ridiculously expensive power bills. I'm ending up in my car with the air on during the day just to make it through my health issues without the feverish heat sickness from the weather to add to it. Very frustrating!
Chairish1976
Chairish1976

Back to top Go down