migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cellulitis? Anyone know anything about this Skin disorder...

2 posters

Go down

Cellulitis? Anyone know anything about this Skin disorder... Empty Cellulitis? Anyone know anything about this Skin disorder...

Post  rainbowchica Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:13 pm

That is seemingly making my migraines worse.
See it has settled in my scalp. And is spreading. Around my whole scalp.
I ended up going to the er (look to previous postings for more info.)
I may have to cancel my back nerve burn for tomorrow or the next day. I think it is the next day. Because of the tomorrow is my doc. app. with said PM doc. Which means just uping the pills on a shit ton of my meds. Because of my pain. ANd I am not going to like that because of the way the pain level has been these past couple of weeks.
I don't mean to bitch. Because I know a frigging ton of you have it worse than I. But going through all these stages of pain? On a constant daily basis? I FRIGGING HATES IT! LOTZ!
All I want is my not so normal self is to have a not so normal life doing and fixing computers. Doing computer programing- most likely for the government. And it doesn't looks like I'll ever get there because of my effing chronic pain. I just want a break. Just a small one? PLease?
Just so that I can remember what it is like to be care free again.?
But to ask again.... what is Cellulitis?
help please? And what does it do to migraines? Because It is making mine worser. ANd my muscles tighter. And blah blah blah.
Just please help?
Thanks! -hugs-
~ashley

Last edited by celestialxrose on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
rainbowchica
rainbowchica

Back to top Go down

Cellulitis? Anyone know anything about this Skin disorder... Empty Re: Cellulitis? Anyone know anything about this Skin disorder...

Post  Ruth Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Ashley, I'm really sorry you're going through such a bad time right now. I have never heard of this
condition, only the cellulite I have on my legs!

I did want to ask you if you can stop using some of the language I've seen in your posts, I find it
quite offensive as I'm sure some others do. I know it makes you use these words when you're suffering
but I would like to ask you in a nice way if you could refrain from some of those not so nice words.

I really hope you feel better soon. Neutral

Ruth

Back to top Go down

Cellulitis? Anyone know anything about this Skin disorder... Empty Re: Cellulitis? Anyone know anything about this Skin disorder...

Post  Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Google is your friend.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/cellulitis/DS00450

I agree with Ruth. We all have some bad days, but on this site there are terms and conditions to refrain from using "strong" words and phrases.

You should see our family doc or get in to see a dermatologist to have this diagnosed, as you'll need a course of antibiotics and follow-up.

good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post  rainbowchica Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:49 am

sorry. just sorry.
rainbowchica
rainbowchica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down