migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England finally has a new Prime Minister.

5 posters

Go down

England finally has a new Prime Minister. Empty England finally has a new Prime Minister.

Post  pen Tue May 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Gordon Brown has resigned, he is to do charity work.
The nice thing was I believe he took his two little boys to the Palace with him.

Last edited by pen on Wed May 12, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

pen

Back to top Go down

England finally has a new Prime Minister. Empty Re: England finally has a new Prime Minister.

Post  LizzieB Tue May 11, 2010 2:22 pm

I read your con dem as condemned! A freudian slip? Although I don't think a pooling of ideas would be a bad thing.

Liz
LizzieB
LizzieB

Back to top Go down

England finally has a new Prime Minister. Empty Re: England finally has a new Prime Minister.

Post  pen Tue May 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Good luck to the new Government. Time for change it seems.
I am pleased they are going to take some of the bureaucracy out of the Health Service.

Last edited by pen on Wed May 12, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Senna Tue May 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Liz - I just thought that the new governement is being honest for once and is just telling us openly about their plans for the great British public:
Con Dem, Con Dem! Let's face it, this sounds exactly the same as:
Con Them! Con Them!
And I am sure, they will in fact they already had!

What about all these people who trusted them (Lib Dems) with their votes, and now feel utterly betrayed by their votes being misued and "sold out" to the enemy side? And this is just for starters.
So, hold on to your seat belts,this is going to be a very, very bumpy ride...IN fact I see another election in my crystal ball in not too distant future.

Senna

Senna

Back to top Go down

Post  theresae Wed May 12, 2010 7:02 am

just been watching con and lib dem bickering on bbc24 news channel, so it has begun already, what a balls up!
theresae
theresae

Back to top Go down

Post  WitsEnd Wed May 12, 2010 10:33 am

I'm really not loving this whole new government....

Conservatives are never good to Scotland Sad
WitsEnd
WitsEnd

Back to top Go down

Post  Senna Wed May 12, 2010 2:55 pm

They were not all that good for England either that last time the conservatives were let loose on this country.

It was a nightmare, dark ages: hyper-inflation, repossessions, buinsess collapses by the thousands each day, poll tax riots, strikes, enemployment hitting 3 million people, total mismanagemnts of economy by Lamonts and the like - gloomy, sinister times.
It makes me shiver just thinking about it.

It was not only the economic depression,it was nation in permanent state of despair and fear. By the time they managed to kick Maggie Thatcher and her handbag out of the office it was already too late. The damage was beyond repair.
Nobody knows what they have in mind this time round.
Do we?
Senna

Senna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down