migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to the OLD neuro.

2 posters

Go down

Back to the OLD neuro. Empty Back to the OLD neuro.

Post  rainbowchica Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:21 am

Well, after being yelled at by the Dr. Kellam Bastard. Of which I am not going to be putting up with.
I've decided to switch neuros. SO back to Dr. Haq. in good ol Dallas Tx. He will probably send me off to the pain management psych. Which would be me killing two birds with one stone. I need a new pain management and will be having a psych doc all at once. -dances-
This will all be happening after my nerve burns in my lower lumbar spine after January 10th? I'm having 2 of them one on the 30th, the other on the 10th. Then the big switch will happen.
I am quite pleased with how I am handling this. And even though I AM STILL AT A 9+/10. I'm handling it. Though... at the same time? Not very healthy.
Done rambling. And I'm going to go hide in a dark room.
Just informing y'all of what is going on.
~ashley
rainbowchica
rainbowchica

Back to top Go down

Back to the OLD neuro. Empty Re: Back to the OLD neuro.

Post  Rachel328 Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:37 am

What??? A doctor *yelled* at you? What on earth for? Did I miss this post? Please clue me in.

Glad your old neuro will take you back and that you will have a psych pain mgt doc. Seems like a swell combo to me.

Rachel

Rachel328

Back to top Go down