migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even Richard Needs A Good Vent Now And Then

+20
CluelessKitty
Chinookgrl
Rachel328
30yrsofheadache
theresae
crt
sailingmuffin
tecky
Jewishmother
TeriRobert
milo
Almostangela
Jangel
LizzieB
LG
Kate
Paradox
alli
HeelerLady
Richard
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Even Richard Needs A Good Vent Now And Then - Page 2 Empty Re: Even Richard Needs A Good Vent Now And Then

Post  lesherb Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Ah Richard, old friend. I am so glad that everyone here realizes what a gem we have in you. I am going to express my selfishness now. As much as I wish you didn't suffer from migraine, I shudder to think of my life without you.

Yeah, did you ever think a woman would be saying that to you? LOL I guess I am not that selfish. If your doctor was to cure you and you didn't wish to participate here anymore, I could be happy for you ;-) I'd just be unhappy for me ;-(

I hope you will soon be drawn back into a good place and remain there long enough for you to participate in life's adventures. I understand why you can't live in Delaware nor your mother in California. I didn't realize your brothers have already determined that if/when you need them, you have a place in their homes. That is superb......but what else could I expect from someone who shares your genes?

Feel better my friend,
£eslie
lesherb
lesherb

Back to top Go down

Even Richard Needs A Good Vent Now And Then - Page 2 Empty Re: Even Richard Needs A Good Vent Now And Then

Post  Ruth Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:47 pm

So sorry Richard, wish I could wave a magic wand over you and make you all better.
Just wanted to send you some of these:

{{{{{{{{Big gentle hugs}}}}}}}} Hope you get a break from some of those nasty symptoms soon.

Ruth

Back to top Go down

Even Richard Needs A Good Vent Now And Then - Page 2 Empty RE:Even Richard Needs A Good Vent Now And Then

Post  Cindy*W Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:47 am

Richard,

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hopefully your doctors can come up with a new and better plan for you.

In your post when you were talking about the bird and the flower, I could just see that flower and hear that bird.

I just love your ability to inspire.

I'm with Leslie. I can't imagine you not being here. You always post words of support and encouragement when someone needs it, even when you probably don't really feel like it.

Please feel better Dear Richard, and let us know how the doctor visit goes.

Cindy
Cindy*W
Cindy*W

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:49 am

Richard,
I relate so well when migraine hits more that I can stand...It seems that the world belongs only to "others" and not to me.

One good day is enough to make me feel great and alive again. It would take so little to enjoy life...No daily pain, no disabling symptoms...

I have always said that I don't ask to heal, I have learned to accept a chronic disease. I'd be happy to have migraine only 4 months a month, even strong migraine that knocks me out in bed for a whole day, but only 4 days a month so I can live normally the rest of time...
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2