migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This 5pm pain every day.

3 posters

Go down

This 5pm pain every day. Empty This 5pm pain every day.

Post  pen Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:47 am

Bit posted for a bit.
This one is a real enigma.
Every day around 5pm regardless of migraine or not,
I get pain. Usually in my right side of neck runs in back of head to temple and side of head ,ends up on top.

It just did it again. I was doing nothing ore than speaking to my husband about where to put a shelf.
It hits in a second and will be with me providing it doesnt progress until about 7.30pm.

I have no other symptoms and although it is similar to my migraine pain, my migraines don't ever go away on their own in a couple of hours.

I have eaten, drunk water, nothing seems to make any difference.
Does anyone have any idea what this might be caused by please?
I must be doing something wrong but as a family, we are out of ideas...

Thank you.

Last edited by pen on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

pen

Back to top Go down

This 5pm pain every day. Empty Re: This 5pm pain every day.

Post  alli Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:20 am

I went through period of time when I got a migraine every day between 3 and 4 in the afternoon. This happened in the winter and I finally figured it was as the sun was starting to go down and the air pressure was changing with the coming night. Just that little change was enough to trigger a migraine. Maybe it is something like that. Is there something going on environmentally that you are exceptionally sensitive to?

There is a tree by my apartment the smells HORRIBLE and just spews pollen in the air. It triggers a migraine attack if I stay near it too long. So it could be something as strange as that or your heating system kicking on and blowing dust or mold from the vents into your home.

It is a freakin mystery what triggers us sometimes. It seems like the slightest thing can do it. I look at it like a glass filled to the brim and one more drop hits it and bam! the glass over flows... and a migraine begins.

I hope whatever it is lets up soon.

Alli
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:07 pm

Thanks Alli, I will give this some thought. You have to be Sherlock dont you....

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:20 pm

I have a time specific thing going with my headache too. My newest doctor on board is a neck and head doc and he made the observation that my posture was very bad.

I have corrected it the best I could this past week or so and have noticed my headaches are no longer starting at the same time everyday.

This involved pulling my shoulders back and carrying my head in the correct place.

Fingers crossed for this simple solution. Only time will tell.
milo
milo

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:44 pm

Interesting Milo, do have something not right with my neck and a lot of the pain is up the side of my neck, it even hurts to touch.
But how does it come roughty the same time every day??
Thanks

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down