migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone play poker online?

4 posters

Go down

Does anyone play poker online? Empty Does anyone play poker online?

Post  AuntieBubbs Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:13 pm

I do, and was wondering if anyone else did. I don't play for money, just for fun. I play at fulltilt.com. I'm AuntieBubbs there too Smile Its a fun way to pass the time when you're stuck at home alot, and its low key enough to not aggravate my head.
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

Does anyone play poker online? Empty Re: Does anyone play poker online?

Post  estre004 Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:22 am

I don't, but I love the game. It is the only gambling game that interests me. When I was young my husband and I used to stay up to 3:00 in the morning playing with his grandparents up at the lake. That is where I learned to play. We played with nickels and dimes but had a lot of fun.

estre004

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:44 am

I like texas hold em poker, is that the type you are referring to? If so, I may join ya! I didn't know you could play online for free, I always thought you had to give your credit card info over to those types of sites and I'm sketchy on that!
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:59 am

I play on Facebook some times and do know there are free poker sites (the bf likes to play). Haven't for a while as I don't play it often enough and it requires more thought on my part - which hurts some days...
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  AuntieBubbs Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 am

LG, yep, its hold em poker. Full Tilt plays all kinds of poker and other card games I have never heard of, actually, but I only play Texas Hold Em and they have a huge grid of games going on at any given time. It is free. I gave the site wrong earlier, it's actually
Full Tilt Poker.Net
I have so much fun playing, you can play tables, or tournaments, and you can use their "find a player" function to find your friends and play with them. My mom plays too, so we can play together. My sister and her husband play, and my mom's best friend - who's also my neighbor - plays.
I like it because it's easy on my eyes, and it's a good distraction if I have a middle-level migraine. Not anything higher than an 8, but if I have a migraine and have taken my meds and don't want to lie down and isolate myself, but can't really handle reading or tv. It's a good distraction from the pain. My brain has to concentrate on something other than the pain but not to the same extent of having to work or read or anything.
AuntieBubbs
AuntieBubbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down