migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinus Buster

+4
sailingmuffin
pen
LG
joycein
8 posters

Go down

Sinus Buster Empty Sinus Buster

Post  joycein Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Anyone try Sinus Buster. It has hot pepper in the spray. You only need a tad bit of it. It says, 1 to 3 sprays each nostriol. It goes up your nose and clear to the back of your head. affraid like head on fire.
I use one spray on stuffed up side
It helps to open your nasals but, don't seem to get rid of sinus headache.

I tried it cause Rite Aid had one of those deals where you try it and get your $$ back. cheers I like the free part.

joycein

Back to top Go down

Sinus Buster Empty Re: Sinus Buster

Post  LG Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:56 pm

AHhhhh!!!

Does it BURN!?!

I constantly have my right nostril stuffed up but I don't treat it much. It is a rare side effect of topamax, but I get it. I use afrin sinus when I have a head cold and it is unbareable but I try to stay away from it because long term use of that stuff isn't good. Natural products are cool though, but if it burns, I'll skip it because my nasal passages are really sensitive and I have severe undiagnosed ENT problems that I don't like to screw with.
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:03 pm

Havent had that. I use a sea water natural product. Its called Sterimar, it comes from Oz.

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  sailingmuffin Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Hi All,

I have tried Sinus buster. It was a horrible experience. About 10 seconds after I took it, I ran to the bathroom to throw up. I was at a pain clinic at the time. Later they gave me a second dose, this time I took phenergan beforehand. That did not work at all. It flet like being sprayed with pepper spray (which is basically what it is.) The drs at the clinic told me that they had never seen a like this. Needless to say, I never felt the need to try that again. I hope this helps,

pain free daysm,
sailingm
sailingmuffin
sailingmuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  tdu Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:42 pm

I just posted about it in another thread. I have used it for a couple of years and love it. The initial reaction you have to it is strong (obviously), but you climatize to it. I have sinus problems a few times a year, and it works wonders. Unlike another poster in the tread, it relieves sinus headaches and pressure for me too. I also find it provides some relief for my migraines.

The main thing I like about it for sinus treatment/pain is that it doesn't just dry out your sinuses like other sprays and medications. It flushes mine right out with no dryness. I won't get into details, but we'll just say what comes pouring out of my nose is pretty impressive Very Happy

On top of that it also makes me feel good after I take it. I get an energy rush for awhile.

People's main issue with it is the reaction to it, which is understandable. But I consider it one of my essential products and considering the benefits I get from it, I have no issue getting used to the reaction.

tdu

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:52 pm

So then the general consensus is it burns, right? Laughing It sounds like demon from hell burning..pepper spray up your nose, but yet..general discomfort is a pleasant way to put it. LOL! tdu, I'm glad you find relief from it..that stuff must be virtual gold if you can get past the reaction for the benefits. Then again a lot of people say that about topamax, which I take now.

I'll stay away from hot pepper spray up the nose. Like I said I have some funky ENT problems. I've been to dozens of ENT doctors to find out what in the world is wrong but they cant tell me unless they do surgery, which isn't really an ideal diagnostic tool for someone who isn't dying, just very uncomfortable. I'm cautious about what goes up my nose and ears.
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:29 am

LG - without more details, I'm surprised the ENT doctors can't figure it out. Why would they have to do surgery when you could probably see the same thing from a scan? At least that was my first impression...I hope you are able to get it figured out eventually (it might even be contributing to the M).
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Sinus Buster Empty tried it

Post  charmed quark Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:44 am

It didn't really burn with me. Just a little stinging at first and I quickly got over that. It seemed to help my sinus congestion at first, but then quite working. Didn't do much for my migraines.

charmed quark

Back to top Go down

Post  tdu Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:48 am

charmed quark wrote:It didn't really burn with me. Just a little stinging at first and I quickly got over that. It seemed to help my sinus congestion at first, but then quite working. Didn't do much for my migraines.

I'd have to guess that with too much use one might build up some tolerance. I tend to use it as needed. I do saline spray most days as a preventative measure, and a Neti Pot a few times a week.

tdu

Back to top Go down

Sinus Buster Empty Sinus Buster

Post  Julie Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:44 am

I tried it as well and yes it does burn. However I found another nasal spray that has been recommended on the internet called SinuSoothe. It is completely natural and certainly relieves my sinus pain and headaches (it doesn't burn like Sinus Buster). In fact I would say, hand on heart, that my symptoms are no longer anywhere near as bad as they were. I would recommend this to anyone and can't see past it.

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post  pen Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:58 am

Thanks Julie, I will look and see if we can get there in the UK

Pen

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  joycein Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Thanks, I will give that a try,
altho I find that the saline soulition (which ever brand you choose), works for me. I use it as the first sign of a sore throator sinus congestion.
You can make your own by adding salt to purified water,
Just make sure it is strong enuf that you can taste the salt . What a Face
The stuff in the compressed cans gets it right where you want it. Like in the back of your throat. We use it and like it.Smile

joycein

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down