migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this considered a migraine?

3 posters

Go down

Is this considered a migraine? Empty Is this considered a migraine?

Post  tinalouise Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:07 pm

It seems as if I have pain behind my left eye a lot along with and achy feeling and a bit of swelling in the cheek area. I have heard that eye pain can be a migraine but this also comes along with a stuffy nose in which case I have also heard can be migraine related. How do I know if it is or if it is just sinus issues, is there any way to tell?

tinalouise

Back to top Go down

Is this considered a migraine? Empty sinus/ migraine

Post  dawn.binks Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:43 pm

you have 2 sets of sinus at the top/behind the nose, one along the top jaw above the back molars and one across your forehead above your eyes, massaging these areas will help if it is sinus, also a course of antibiotics, the swelling would suggest that it could be.
dawn.binks
dawn.binks

Back to top Go down

Is this considered a migraine? Empty Re: Is this considered a migraine?

Post  dncr4180 Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:33 am

You can always have your doc do a sinus xray to see if it is truly sinus related.

I also get my migraines behind my eyes, typically left sided. The swelling of the blood vessels during a migraine can cause congestion and swelling/redness as well. It is possible that what you aree having is migraine.

I guess the only way to know for sure is to rule out any other issues.
dncr4180
dncr4180

Back to top Go down

Is this considered a migraine? Empty Re: Is this considered a migraine?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down