migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphoria?????

+19
k8ate
mattie
tdu
Migrainegirl
Tomble
Cindy*W
estre004
LG
Ivy
Almostangela
HeelerLady
Paradox
theresae
moominamy
Brenda
Stillhurtin
pen
02R96
WitsEnd
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Euphoria????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Euphoria?????

Post  marco1968 Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Euphoria (wikipedia) => "condition in which a person experiences intense feelings of well-being, elation, happiness, excitement, and joy". So euphoria, no. I do get a floaty feeling like being drunk. Feel like I'm wafting around the house and the images of things stand out in great detail. That isn't a bad feeling, but its certainly not joyous!!!

Also, is this an aura or a precursor. Who knows. My migraines are too continuous to separate the phases.

marco1968

Back to top Go down

Post  Seaine Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Migrainegirl wrote:A very bad, hate the world for no reason kind of mood, which is the precursor to the migraine.

That's a perfect description for me. The most hilarious part is, whenever it's happening to me it NEVER EVER occurs to me that I'm about to get a migraine. I usually think I have some good reason to feel annoyed! I have never noticed euphoria before a migraine so I will pay attention.
Seaine
Seaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Dakota08 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:07 pm

This happens to me too before some of migraines. I just feel happier than normal
and so content. I will start talking about how lovely something is and my husband just looks at me with concern because we both know what's coming. Since my worst migraines start when I am sleeping, this mood shift lets me know to take it easy or take a triptan before bed.

Dakota08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2