migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Coast USA Check In - Are You OK?

+10
tecky
alli
xmom
Brenda
Paradox
Rachel328
charmed quark
milo
LG
Richard
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

East Coast USA Check In - Are You OK? - Page 2 Empty Re: East Coast USA Check In - Are You OK?

Post  charmed quark Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:15 am

theresae wrote:
charmed quark wrote:

I already have our weekend snowy winter menu planned: pot roast tonight, just finished; a cauldron of vegetable-beef soup for tomorrow while we shovel snow, etc. and homemade pizza for dinner; and polenta with black kale and sausage for Sunday. I just baked a coffee cake for breakfast. This sort of weather is just great for cooking hearty food.

sounds scrummy can i come round for supper!!!

That was the last storm. Now we're low on good stuff to cook. The family dog is looking worried as I look in the back of "Joy of Cooking" for exotic game recipes :-)

We just finished the first round of shoveling before lunch and expect to repeat the process before dinner. The only good thing is my company shut down for the day so I can work on my dog recipes....

charmed quark

Back to top Go down

East Coast USA Check In - Are You OK? - Page 2 Empty Re: East Coast USA Check In - Are You OK?

Post  estre004 Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:51 am

We are done here in Minnesota (for now), although we didn't get nearly what the East got. It is beautiful but now parking in the city is limited to one side of the street in order to get through. That is a pain, but won't be long and it will be melting.

estre004

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2