migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

migraine blog, please check it out, would really, really appreciate your feedback!!!

2 posters

Go down

migraine blog, please check it out, would really, really appreciate your feedback!!! Empty migraine blog, please check it out, would really, really appreciate your feedback!!!

Post  chelle8178 Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:16 am

Hello, fellow migraine-sufferers!!

I have launched a new blog describing my life as a chronic (daily) migraine sufferer and mother. I would really, really appreciate your feedback on it. If you like it, please follow it, leave comments, let me know. We are all in this together. I have really enjoyed posting here and learning here and growing here and look forward to continuing to do so and getting to know a lot of you better!

Blog address is: fuzzyredbees.blogspot.com

Thanks so much!!!

Michelle
chelle8178
chelle8178

http://fuzzyredbees.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

migraine blog, please check it out, would really, really appreciate your feedback!!! Empty Re: migraine blog, please check it out, would really, really appreciate your feedback!!!

Post  BabySeal Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:34 am

I bookmarked you Smile Our life migraine stories are similiar... from onset, when they got worse, etc.

I like the blog so far!

BabySeal

Back to top Go down

migraine blog, please check it out, would really, really appreciate your feedback!!! Empty You're the best!

Post  chelle8178 Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:56 am

I noticed that from your posts--our struggles are similar and we both have a precious little man in our lives, too! Thanks so much!
chelle8178
chelle8178

http://fuzzyredbees.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

migraine blog, please check it out, would really, really appreciate your feedback!!! Empty Re: migraine blog, please check it out, would really, really appreciate your feedback!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down