migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clonidine abortive , low cost

2 posters

Go down

Clonidine abortive , low cost Empty Clonidine abortive , low cost

Post  rileyoday Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:10 am

I have used clonidine for over 100 days now. Its going very good. still only 2 M and 5 headaches.
.1mg 3x day
Some evenings I have started to get headache,maybe M, I added another dose and have stopped
it right away. So I wondered if someone could use as an abortive... 30 day supply is only 4 dollars.
It worked for me very fast. I have seen this listed as a preventive on alot of sites though I have not found anyone else using it with sucess. I hope you find relief soon.

rileyoday

Back to top Go down

Clonidine abortive , low cost Empty Re: Clonidine abortive , low cost

Post  estre004 Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:53 am

I just looked this drug up and it appears to be a blood pressure lowering medication which are often prescribed for migraine sufferers. That is an interesting question as to how it would work for an abortive. I would assume you wouldn't want to use it if you had low blood pressure but maybe if your blood pressure was high to begin with????

estre004

Back to top Go down

Clonidine abortive , low cost Empty clonidine abortive low cost

Post  rileyoday Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:27 am

My BP runs about 130/80 and after i dose clonidine it goes 118/70 not too low. I check morning and night.

I read it works on receptors in the brain to do various things , it has alot of uses .

It does drop my pulse from 75 to 60-65

Last edited by rileyoday on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left off info)

rileyoday

Back to top Go down

Clonidine abortive , low cost Empty Re: Clonidine abortive , low cost

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down