migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love my cat but.... kinda gross

+11
tecky
Olee
ajr
hpilgrim
CluelessKitty
crt
LizzieB
theresae
Paradox
LG
alli
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I love my cat but....  kinda gross - Page 2 Empty Re: I love my cat but.... kinda gross

Post  lesherb Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:50 pm

I'm not alone!

I am so happy to read this thread!

Cleo is a big overeater, glutton and does the same thing. And it happens 90% of the time on the carpeting not the vinyl.

Thank you for this thread. I don't feel quite so persecuted anymore ;-)
lesherb
lesherb

Back to top Go down

I love my cat but....  kinda gross - Page 2 Empty Re: I love my cat but.... kinda gross

Post  Paradox Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Hey Risa! I want you on my next Trivia Team!!!!!! Who knows when we'll need a poop/puke culinary expert! Love it! It makes perfect sense though and makes it not quite so disgusting.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:12 pm

Thanks, I guess?

lolol

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Stillhurtin Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:27 pm

paradox wrote:Hey Risa! I want you on my next Trivia Team!!!!!! Who knows when we'll need a poop/puke culinary expert! Love it! It makes perfect sense though and makes it not quite so disgusting.

Charlotte

lol! Charlotte-You crack me up!!!

"Yes, for my ten thousand dollar question about poop-eating animals, I'd like to phone a friend"......."Hello, Risa?" Laughing
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:13 am

Okay, Jess! My employee just came running in to see what I was laughing so hard about.

Now I have to go to work!

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:33 am

You guys are too funny......... lol!

Becky
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:47 am

Last night Hubby and I were woken up at 4:00 am by a loud crash of glass right next to my side of the bed. Kitty cat, Jenny-Any-Dots, had been drinking out of my water glass and knocked it over shattering it. I guess the water in my glass tastes better than the water in her bowl.

Hubby just looked at me and said, "I wonder how many times she's done THAT?" ICKY!

I think it's time to get a carafe!

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:28 pm

lol, my cats did that too!

I mean, they never knocked the glass down but always were drinking MY water.
Because of that I made sure the glass was filled to the very brim.

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  LizzieB Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:19 pm

So there was enough for you all to share Very Happy ??!!! Another selfless cat owner!

Liz cat
LizzieB
LizzieB

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:31 pm

What choice did I have? Laughing
I needed my water by my bedside always. And somehow it never occurred to me before to simply keep my water in a plastic bottle as I do now when the cats are gone. Go figure ... scratch

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  LizzieB Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:10 am

At least it was your cat who knocked the glass over. Regrettably I'm the clumsy one - I also have a glass of water by my bed and have lost count at the number of times I've had to change the bedding or can't be bothered and sleep on a wet pillow. Sadly no cats though, they keep me company during the day if I'm in bed with a migraine but my alien husband alien chucks them off at night.

Our lovely, sweet golden retriever used to eat what she produced too - sooo embarrassing when other people were around.

Liz
LizzieB
LizzieB

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:13 am

I was always spilling my water too until I got a "Camelbak" water bottle. It has a lid with a spout (almost like a sippie cup) so when it tips over there's no spillage. I'm never without my water bottle--it follows me day and night.

http://www.camelbak.com/sports-recreation/bottles/better-bottle-75L.aspx

I've knocked it on the floor countless times and it hasn't broken, so it's pretty durable too. It was a little expensive ($18, I think) but well worth the money.

Becky
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:20 pm

I caught barfy cat, aka Covington, drinking out of my water glass.... ewwww! Back to water bottles. Covie will NOT drink out of his water bowl, he has to drink out of the sink. So I have to keep water in the sink so he can drink. If there is no water in the sink, he HOWLS at me, until I fill it for him.

I thought I was the mistress of my house.... how wrong I am!
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:41 pm

They're master trainers of their humans, aren't they?

Becky
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

I love my cat but....  kinda gross - Page 2 Empty mine has me trained well

Post  dizzyflower Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:43 am

she likes to drink the drips off taps in the house, so I've even found myself openning the bathroom door for her. At Christmas my dad spent ages waiting for someone to come out of the bathroom, only to discover that the someone using it was my kitty playing with drips in the bath!!

She rarely drinks out of her bowl. but a nice muddy puddle in front of the neighbours?

Lovely!!

Di

dizzyflower

Back to top Go down

Post  alli Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:15 am

That is so funny! I leave the shower door open a few inches so Covie can get in the tub. For whatever reason, he loves to hang out in there. I'll hear a weird noise and go look, and there he is, playing in the tub.

Such a cat thing.
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  Cindy*W Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:56 pm

You guys have me laughing, and I completely understand where you are coming from!

I have three cats and when they are on Science Diet they hardly ever puke, but if hubby has to buy the cat food, he won't pay the price for the Science Diet and buys them some cheap food.

Of course, they puke like crazy!

There's nothing like getting out of bed at night to go to the bathroom and stepping in a pile of puke with your bare foot and it's warm! yuck!

Also, my cat that is 13 snores really bad!

He just started doing that about a year ago.

When I was a kid, we had a siamese cat named Sam, and she would only eat the dry catfood shaped like an X.

If you tried to give her cat food in any other shape, she would not eat it.

Cats are funny sometimes! Laughing

Cindy
Cindy*W
Cindy*W

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2