migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you won't believe what I saw on Ebay....

2 posters

Go down

you won't believe what I saw on Ebay.... Empty you won't believe what I saw on Ebay....

Post  gailgigi Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:29 pm

You won't believe what I saw on Ebay. A neck ring. To treat and get rid or migraines! What will they think of next. It's kind of sad as when people are feeling as desperate as we are you will try anything. Has anyone else seen this?
gailgigi
gailgigi

Back to top Go down

you won't believe what I saw on Ebay.... Empty Re: you won't believe what I saw on Ebay....

Post  Jilly Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:42 pm

I looked at the neck ring that you were talking about. It simply is a copper ring encased in a protective coating so you don't get all marked up when you wear it. There are still even less expensive options than buying the one off of ebay, even though the price point is pretty low. Some people claim wearing a piece of copper around their wrist helps with certain ailments.

People that are unwell are just on a journey to being whole again. It is unfortunate that some people take advantage. That is why before I do anything I take it to my doctor and get her approval. I am willing to try anything and my doctor knows it, but I always get her approval for anything....even if it seems a little wacky.

My brother made me a copper necklace when he was in art school and could not afford anything else. Copper is very inexpensive and that is all he could afford to work with when he started making jewelry. I never thought that it would have any health benefits.

Jilly

Back to top Go down