migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anyone know a safe place to buy petadolex?

4 posters

Go down

does anyone know a safe place to buy petadolex? Empty does anyone know a safe place to buy petadolex?

Post  dizzyflower Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:50 am

Previously I stopped getting butterbur because of the problems reported in the press, but I understand petadolex is supposed to be the safe one to take. it isn't for sale in the UK at the moment. Does anyone know where to get the real thing from that would post to the UK. Or would it be blocked at customs?

Di

dizzyflower

Back to top Go down

does anyone know a safe place to buy petadolex? Empty Re: does anyone know a safe place to buy petadolex?

Post  pen Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:24 am

Hi, Why dont you ask MT or MAA. They did mention somewhere to one of my group a little while ago, but I dont recall, sorry.

Pen

pen

Back to top Go down

does anyone know a safe place to buy petadolex? Empty Re: does anyone know a safe place to buy petadolex?

Post  pen Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:00 am

Here you go Di......

http://www.migraine.org.uk/index.php?sectionid=1649

pen

Back to top Go down

does anyone know a safe place to buy petadolex? Empty thanks Pen

Post  dizzyflower Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:57 am

I will try the link

regards

Di

dizzyflower

Back to top Go down

does anyone know a safe place to buy petadolex? Empty followed the link and couldn't find how to get any

Post  dizzyflower Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:05 am

the link says that the only one to trust is Petadolex, and that it isn't available in the UK but that they will keep us posted. This is no good for those of us for whom it seems to be the only stuff that does anything. I don't want to sit around doing nothing on benefits when I could be teaching just because someone can't make their mind up. I have emailed HMRC to see if it is legal to order it from abroad, but still wouldn't know where to order it from to be sure it was the real thing.

regards

Di

dizzyflower

Back to top Go down

Post  Migrainegirl Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:43 pm

I ordered it online and it was delivered ok, but that was in the states. I don't know if they will deliver in the UK if it is not approved there. You may have to get it while abroad or have a friend in another country send it to you. ( It gave me diarrhea that wouldn't quit, so I can't report on its effectiveness. )
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down

does anyone know a safe place to buy petadolex? Empty where did you order it from?

Post  dizzyflower Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:59 am

I can't tell which online site are real at the moment.

Di

dizzyflower

Back to top Go down

does anyone know a safe place to buy petadolex? Empty my question to HMRC is now reffered to the home office!

Post  dizzyflower Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:36 am

I asked if it was OK to order Petadolex and it would go through customs to the UK OK. I might get an answer soon.

regards

Di

dizzyflower

Back to top Go down

Post  tdu Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:23 am

I am in Canada and order it through iHerb in the States (for about 2 years now). They are a huge, legit site with good prices. It get's through customs here fine.

tdu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down