migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technical Difficulties

2 posters

Go down

Technical Difficulties Empty Technical Difficulties

Post  Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:17 am

Okay so this would only happen to me because I don't get along with computers very well but here's the issue. When I created my account, the system wouldn't let me use my email address because it is apparently already in use. I am therefore using my husband's address for the time being. I tried to contact an administrator but apparently I am unable to send messages to an external site. Anyone know how I can resolve this? Your technical expertise would be most appreciated. Oh, and sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot. It just occurred to me that it should probably be in miscellaneous.

Back to top Go down

Technical Difficulties Empty Re: Technical Difficulties

Post  Migrainegirl Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:25 pm

So if it thinks your email address is already in use that means that you already have an account with the system ( either you did it before and forgot, or it set it up, but then got screwed up in the process some how). In any case what you need to do is to sign in with your real email address, not your husbands. Tell it you forgot your password and request it send you a new one or reset it. Then you should be able to log on in future correctly. I hope this makes sense.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down

Technical Difficulties Empty Technical Difficulties

Post  Cookie Monster Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Okay. I have a new user name now but I'm all sorted out. Thank you Migrainegirl. Smile Serves me right for trying to register when I had a migraine.

Galletita (aka Cookie Monster)

Cookie Monster

Back to top Go down

Technical Difficulties Empty Re: Technical Difficulties

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down