migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Butterbur and heart palpitations

2 posters

Go down

Butterbur and heart palpitations Empty Butterbur and heart palpitations

Post  chelle8178 Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:38 pm

I have been experiencing heart palpitations every day for hours at at time for the past month. I was racking my brain trying to figure out what had changed in my routine, and it occurred to me that the palpitations have been occurring since I've been taking Butterbur. Anyone else experience this or heard of this? I guess I should quick taking it, right?
chelle8178
chelle8178

http://fuzzyredbees.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Butterbur and heart palpitations Empty Re: Butterbur and heart palpitations

Post  kathy Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Do you have the pharmacutical grade? If you just get it at some health food store it may not be pure. Make sure you get it from your doc. Mine had it in his office.

Stop taking it and see if your heart rate gets back to normal.If it doesn't get checked. A lot of the vitamins we use to prevent migraines can have side affects. You never know how it's going to affect you. My Synthroid caused irregular heart beats in me. I need it but I really need to not pass out also. So I stopped it.

It can be so scary when your heart is affected. And dangerous! Butterbur not well processed is high in carcinogenics. That's why you should get it from your doctor.
Good luck.
kathy Shocked

Last edited by kathy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)

kathy

Back to top Go down

Butterbur and heart palpitations Empty thanks for the reply

Post  chelle8178 Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Thanks so much. I have stopped taking in and have noticed a decrease in the palpitations already. I'm still getting them, but I've only been off the Butterbur for a couple days, so we'll see if they go away completely...
chelle8178
chelle8178

http://fuzzyredbees.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Butterbur and heart palpitations Empty Re: Butterbur and heart palpitations

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down