migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Migranity moment

3 posters

Go down

Migranity moment Empty Migranity moment

Post  alli Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:07 pm

You all know it is Martin Luther King Jr Day... A freakin NATIONAL holiday... Everything is closed, even the Stock Market. Soooo, Friday, my boss asks me if we are closed on Monday and I look at my Holiday calendar and I'm thinking Columbus Day and say no. Alllllll weekend I'm thinking I have to work. I get up this morning, get all dressed for work, get there, and one of my bosses,(who works allll the time) says oh! the Stock Market is closed! It's freakin holiday!

So, I came back home... I LOVE my brain! Laughing Exclamation
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Migranity moment Empty Re: Migranity moment

Post  Paradox Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:56 pm

oh, MAN! Hope you don't have a long commute.

I realized at about 3:00 am lst night that on Saturday I had shut the boiler off at work because it was so hot and HAD FORGOTTEN TO TURN IT BACK ON. I'm going to have to go in later today and turn it on so they don't freeze tomorrow.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Stillhurtin Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Isn't it fun?? Especially the looks people give you? I put the ketchup and a cup with milk in it into the pantry and the salt and pepper in the refridgerator tonight!! Went to get a snack later and realized it and just laughed.
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down