migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo & Bath & Body Works Tranquil Mint Body Wash

3 posters

Go down

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo & Bath & Body Works Tranquil Mint Body Wash Empty Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo & Bath & Body Works Tranquil Mint Body Wash

Post  Megan45 Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:16 am

I find that when I have a bad migraine these help me feel a little better. I find these products very comforting. Just wanted to share that. Maybe it will help others on here when they are in pain too.
Megan45
Megan45

Back to top Go down

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo & Bath & Body Works Tranquil Mint Body Wash Empty Re: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo & Bath & Body Works Tranquil Mint Body Wash

Post  tecky Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:08 am

I like the Bath & Body Works Tranquil mint shampoo, conditioner and lotion too. I had to stop using the shampoo & conditioner so often because it caused my scalp to get a little over dry and itchy.

Something else I like is the Bath & Body Works Headache Relief massage cream. While they don't take away a migraine, the scent gives me a lift or some comfort.

Becky Like a Star @ heaven
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo & Bath & Body Works Tranquil Mint Body Wash Empty Re: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo & Bath & Body Works Tranquil Mint Body Wash

Post  LG Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:20 am

Tea tree and mint for your hair is a great cleanser, but it shouldn't be used often. Thats probably why you had a problem with it, Becky. However, if you get an EEG and you have that junk in your hair use that shampoo, it'll work a little better than other shampoo. It's also helpful to use that if you swim in an over-chlorinated pool.

It gets the residue out that is left behind from other shampoos and conditioners left over time, so I used to use products with these ingredients once every week to keep my hair healthy. I also used very heavy moisturizing products in between to prevent split ends, so that's why it was kind of important to get all that junk out. Eek if I didn't my hair would get to the point where it looked unwashed right after I got out of the shower!

Lots of uses for that stuff! Very Happy
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down