migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Constant fatigue

+9
charmed quark
Enigma
sailingmuffin
lissy
Migrainegirl
tortoisegirl
mxgo
pilot57
Mini
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Constant fatigue - Page 2 Empty Adrenal Fatigue

Post  drahaskell Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:27 am

Hi Mini,
It is challenging to get the adrenal's production of cortisol up and running again especially when there may be other reasons or causes for a kind of continuous draining or need for cortisol production. Sleep is by far the most important since this seems to be the time when the adrenals have a change to 'fill er up' at the cortisol station....

I am not familiar with adrenatone. There are some mfg which use adrenal tissue and retain some cortisol and others which use adrenal tissue without cortisol. I prefer the first. Others simple include vitamins and herbs which I've not found all that useful.

Those I know that formulate with cortisol are Cytozyme AD by Biotics and Iso-cort. The inclusion of cortisol seems to be a bit unpredictable and if the person doesn't mind going to a prescription then it would be USP Hydrocortisone with a starting dose of 5mg three times daily. I still recommend reading Dr. Jefferies book, The Safe Uses of Cortisol, especially when a person has a negative idea about cortisone. I sure did until I read his 50 years of clinical research and the safe application of cortisol.

All the best,
Dr. Haskell

drahaskell

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2