migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally, I saw the cardiologist!

4 posters

Go down

Finally, I saw the cardiologist!   Empty Finally, I saw the cardiologist!

Post  hpilgrim Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:06 pm

I finally saw the cardiologist today, after delays, and snowy weather kept me home. He is most concerned about my blood pressure, and thinks the angina was caused by it being so high. He has changed the dosage of the med (I will take it morning and evening now, instead of just evening) but not the kind of med.

Re. the nodules in my lungs, he says “everybody in Arkansas has them” and that they are caused by histoplasmosis. (We apparently have a lot of blackbirds...)

He didn't really address the dizziness; I think he is hoping when the BP comes down, my chest pain and dizziness will both resolve. He did mention that I might have an inner ear infection. He wants me to go get a fasting blood test so that he can see my cholesterol numbers again, so I will do that with my GP. I guess I can get him to look in my ears then...

So that's the current story --- Right now, the dizziness is bothering me most...

Love and pain free days,
Holly
hpilgrim
hpilgrim

Back to top Go down

Finally, I saw the cardiologist!   Empty Re: Finally, I saw the cardiologist!

Post  CluelessKitty Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 am

Good to see you posting Holly,

Sounds like your dr is taking care of you. Only like you I am a bit worried about his greater lack of concern for dizziness.
Let's hope indeed with the medication adjustment things will sort out themselves, if not perhaps you'll need
to find a new dr?

Good luck sweetie,

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruth Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:05 pm

I'm glad you finally got to see a Cardiologist Holly, and happy that the nodules on the lung don't sound serious, that's a relief.

It sounds so much like you have inner ear vertigo, it's dreadful, I've had it a couple of times. If it is that, it will go eventually but it's frightening at the time. I looked like I was drunk when I had it, couldn't walk in a straight line!

Hope you feel better soon.
{{{{Hugs}}}}

Ruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:18 pm

Glad that you have a diagnosis, Holly. Will continue to lift you up in prayer.

I love you Blessings,
greeneyes
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down