migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter's friend having 13th Chiari surgery!

+2
Paradox
30yrsofheadache
6 posters

Go down

Daughter's friend having 13th Chiari surgery! Empty Daughter's friend having 13th Chiari surgery!

Post  30yrsofheadache Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:25 pm

My oldest daughter has a Sorority sister at school who is having her 13th surgery for Chiari and related conditions. She is a close friend since there are only 25 girls in the Sorority. Her friend is very frightened, but Meagan said it hardly shows. Although I knew she suffered from Chiari, I didnt know she had been through so much. The Dr. told her it was an emergency and she would not live longer than a month without the surgery. The news was unexpected. She was only taking one class this semester and last, but she has been doing it! She lives nearby and the sugery is at our local big hospital. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Her name is Heather.
Thanks,
Cindy
30yrsofheadache
30yrsofheadache

Back to top Go down

Daughter's friend having 13th Chiari surgery! Empty Re: Daughter's friend having 13th Chiari surgery!

Post  Paradox Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:29 pm

I'll be thinking of Heather.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Daughter's friend having 13th Chiari surgery! Empty Re: Daughter's friend having 13th Chiari surgery!

Post  Brain Pain Mom Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:13 pm

She is in my thoughts and prayers. I love you
Brain Pain Mom
Brain Pain Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  tecky Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:30 pm

I'll keep her in my prayers. Sometimes the injustice of one person enduring so much just doesn't seem fair.

Becky
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  Stillhurtin Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:23 pm

How sad. Sad

I will keep her in my thoughts for sure!
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:15 pm

{{Prayers for Heather}}

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down