migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know. ... But I know what I am going to do.

+3
LG
Brenda
rainbowchica
7 posters

Go down

I don't know. ... But I know what I am going to do. Empty I don't know. ... But I know what I am going to do.

Post  rainbowchica Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:37 am

Don't know what to do with y'all anymore. It's like you read my posts and ignore them because they are all dark and twisty. I'm just telling my story so that you can know me better. And that should so be something because I normally don't open up to people.
I know I probably scared most of y'all off with my cussing. But that is me, and I shall back off with the cussing.
Now I don't know whether to stay or go. But it is rather hard when one doesn't receive any feedback on ones postage. And I just wanted y'all to know me. Better. But nope. Obviously can't happen because I don't know what you all think of me with what I am indeed writing.

Yes I am going through a rough time with my migraines and other chronic pains. But you know something? My life is different from y'all with a helluva different kinda complex on it. I tried explaining it to y'all. Y'all just chose to keep silent... that kinda hurts. I'm not saying this for a guilt trip. It just hurts

And at this point? I was just sharing part of my life that goes with said chronic pain? With other said issues? I just don't know whether to stay or go.

Yes some of y'all know what I go through. ANd say the same D&&n thing over and over. But ya know it is SO not as easy as you think it is.
So point is? Is that I think that I am leaving for the time being. Because none of y'all read my posts other than saying the same thing over and over. And difference is a good thing. And repeated stuff.
I'll be back. Not to worry. If you want to talk to me. e-mail me @ neko_tenshi17@yahoo.com
I can either give ya my cell phone so that we can become friends. Or we can just talk via email. Because there are some of ya that I would like to get to know. If you'd give me a chance.
But for the time being I am leaving this forum. No worries though. I'll be back.
~ashley
rainbowchica
rainbowchica

Back to top Go down

I don't know. ... But I know what I am going to do. Empty Re: I don't know. ... But I know what I am going to do.

Post  Brenda Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:55 am

Just out of curiosity, I looked up your posts to see if you truly had no responses. What you say simply isn't true. People have always responded to your posts. I don't honestly know what you're looking for. The folks here are the most supportive you'll find anywhere, but I guess this isn't the home for everyone. I hope you're able to find the type of support you seek anywhere else you choose to go. Happy trails and migraine free days to you!
Brenda
Brenda

Back to top Go down

I don't know. ... But I know what I am going to do. Empty Re: I don't know. ... But I know what I am going to do.

Post  LG Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:13 am

Ashley, I sent you an e-mail Smile

Last edited by lovegia on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo!)
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:18 am

Sorry you are not finding what you need here. It does look like you are getting replies to each of your posts, but perhaps it's not the responses you are looking for.

These types of forums, while very supportive, can unintentionally make you feel like you are being ignored. Likely it's not the case, but rather, other posts are being responded to because people are relating to the topic. I don't think anyone is intentionally ignoring you.

I remember when I first joined the old forum how many times I posted and noone responded. This happens soemtimes because people are putting their energy into responding to other posts instead. It wasn't because my posts were invalid or that people didn't like me.

I think you should stick around, and keep posting. Very Happy
milo
milo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:47 am

Ashley,

I'm a little confused. I just went back through all the posts and only saw three from you and each had responses.

One was very specific, on what we knew about cellulitis. Since I don't know anything about it, I didn't respond. I didn't mean to ignore you. Also, when I'm at home I'm on a dial-up connection which makes it long and slow to research things so I don't. I'm sorry that you took this as a personal afront.

I also know that I sent you a personal message, reaching out to you. I did not take it personally when you didn't respond, since I know we all get caught up in our own lives, our own pain situations.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  rainbowchica Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:59 am

I didn't know how to get to said message.
I'm really NOT THAT puter savvy.
~a
rainbowchica
rainbowchica

Back to top Go down

Post  rainbowchica Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:24 pm

deleted

Last edited by rainbowchica on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
rainbowchica
rainbowchica

Back to top Go down

Post  LG Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:26 pm

If you'd like to read your private messages you just have to go to the light blue banner at the top
of the page. Look all the way to the right hand side. Right next to log out it says "You have
1 new message" Click on that and it will bring you to your inbox.
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  rainbowchica Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:28 pm

it didn't ever show that I had any? WTH?

Done being cursed with life... and puters.
But I swear that I never had one.
rainbowchica
rainbowchica

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:30 pm

At the top of the page is a icon of an envelope. It will say "you have 1 message". Just click on it.

I'm sending you a personal message right now.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna's Mom Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:57 pm

You have to be" logged in" to see your messages (or see that you even have a message).

Cheryl
Anna's Mom
Anna's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  rainbowchica Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Let's call me a ghost! I am always logged on. And I am TELLING you. I never got/saw said PM!
I'm sorry. I wouldn't lie about this. Because I know what PM's are. I get them all the time on LJ. But know this well. I did NOT get one ON THIS WEBSITE!
~a
rainbowchica
rainbowchica

Back to top Go down

Post  rainbowchica Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:05 pm

I did get this one though.
Pardon my temper y'all.
It's like no one understands me any more. Or just shuts down on me. Or, well the said list goes on.
done. disappearing. gone. -poof-
sorry.
~a
---EDITZ---
I can delete this nightmare and u can just forget about me? would that be easier?
---/EDITZ---
rainbowchica
rainbowchica

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Ashley,

I just went through my sentbox, and indeed the message was not there, so I can only assume that my computer froze after I sent it. Not an uncommon occurence. My apologies.

I did just send you a new one. I see that you got it. If you would like too, it would be nice to hear from you.

I hope you accept my apology.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:16 pm

The PM sometimes doesn't work right. I've sent messages that weren't delivered, and messages were sent to me that I haven't received.
So that might be the reason your PM box was empty!

Hang in there, and things will work out.

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down