migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help I dont want to give up!

+2
Platypus
Jasper420
6 posters

Go down

Please help I dont want to give up!  Empty Please help I dont want to give up!

Post  Jasper420 Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:09 am

I have chronic migraine and I also have cluster headache I have had to cope with this my entire life. Its really hard for me because I don't have a support system in my life. I live in a world of what if and maybe, maybe I can go to that party maybe I can spent some time with friends maybe I can do the things I need to do. I am always in pain sever pain and I am so close to giving up on life. I just want to know that I am not alone and that there is hope somewhere because right now I just don't think I can live like this any longer!

Jasper420

Back to top Go down

Please help I dont want to give up!  Empty Re: Please help I dont want to give up!

Post  Platypus Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:40 am

I'm really sorry you're enduring so much suffering, I know what it's like as do many others here. Please don't give up on life. Just take each day one at a time. It's easy to become overwhelmed with fear and anxiety when you make negative predictions about the future.

Have you tried Methysergide? It's one of the best medicines for cluster HA. There's no brand or generic available, but your doctor can prescribe it and a compounding pharmacist can make it up for you.

Good luck,

Platy
Platypus
Platypus

Back to top Go down

Please help I dont want to give up!  Empty Re: Please help I dont want to give up!

Post  Jewishmother Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:50 am

One day at a time.......one hour at a time.............we all understand your struggle. Please keep moving forward with the rest of us. Do you have anyone you can talk in person?? It really helps me to let it out to a friend or a therapist - someone who won't belittle my struggle but will sit and listen and understand. For me even though my life has narrowed down quite a bit I do try to do something each day that makes me happy - even if it is just a brief phone call with a friend or cuddling with my dog. What makes you smile? Who can you call to help you make it through the really bad thoughts? Please stick it out with the rest of us and stay in touch - we are out here and we understand. Leslie
Jewishmother
Jewishmother

Back to top Go down

Post  Dandelion Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:08 pm

Dear Jasper,

Please don't give up! My heart really goes out to you Crying or Very sad  I'm so sorry that you are suffering so much.
I can relate on the issue of uncertainty - that is one thing all of us with chronic migraines have to deal with - never *really* knowing if we can do something, be someplace- it's SO hard, I know.

Is there a way you can get counseling - maybe with someone who is trained to deal with people with pain issues?

Things can always get better- there was a time many years ago when my migraines were out of control- then somehow then eased up eventually- I still had them, but not 75% of the time like I did then. I've had this happen several times over the 20 years I've had migraines- I guess it sort of goes into "remission" for lack of a better word.

Jewish Mother is right: take it one day at a time. The people here really do understand- you are NOT alone.
(((hugs))))

Dandelion

Back to top Go down

Post  savannah44 Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:09 am

I am so sorry you are in so much pain. I feel a bit helpless about what to say to help, but I really feel for you.
The pain and the dread of it have been horrendous, so I understand the feelings of despair and brokenness so well.
I don't have a support network either, and live alone, so a lot of the time it is me and the pain, which hurts.
You have suffered so badly for so long now, no wonder you feel overwhelmed.
You are not alone. I am new here and do not know you but I admire you for suffering so long and to still be trying.
I have heard of a pain management clinic. Where they can prescribe other options.
Thinking of you and sending hugs.

savannah44

Back to top Go down

Please help I dont want to give up!  Empty Don't Give up. There is hope.

Post  tomyseb Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:21 am

Hi, I am really sorry for the suffering you endure.
But, could you please tell me if your pain is on one side of the head only? How long does it last? How frequently does it occur? We have a herbal medicine, which if applied on forehead, will cure in 3 to nine days. I will send the medicine free. You can mail to me your symptoms. TOMYSEB AT YAHOO DOT COM
Thanks and may God bless you.
Tomy

tomyseb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down