migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't like this ..acute renal failure and sepsis..please go away

+7
Anna's Mom
CluelessKitty
HeelerLady
Migrainegirl
sailingmuffin
pen
Greeneyes
11 posters

Go down

I don't like this ..acute renal failure and sepsis..please go away Empty I don't like this ..acute renal failure and sepsis..please go away

Post  Greeneyes Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:08 am

I don't like this acute renal failure and sepsis..please go away.
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

I don't like this ..acute renal failure and sepsis..please go away Empty Re: I don't like this ..acute renal failure and sepsis..please go away

Post  pen Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:39 am

Greeneyes wrote:I don't like this acute renal failure and sepsis..please go away.

Oh, that sounds awful. I pray it does go away, very soon...

santa

pen

Back to top Go down

I don't like this ..acute renal failure and sepsis..please go away Empty Re: I don't like this ..acute renal failure and sepsis..please go away

Post  sailingmuffin Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:23 am

Greeneyes, that sounds awful! I don't like it either. Praying it goes away quickly.

Pain free days,
sailing
sailingmuffin
sailingmuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:01 am

I was in the ICU for 2days and 2 more on the 2nd floor. On oxygen, had to have a PIC through my chest,IV's,blood pressure monitors and warm leg wrappers that squeezed my legs like a hug and a cathedar..it was pretty serious..my doctor told my husband you should have brought her in sooner and had a ..temperature 104.."She could have died"..and I was saying,..how sorry I was for having to take their time..then I was hallcunating..and in a little bit of pain.
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:05 am

Oh..and 20 pounds of IV:S..
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Migrainegirl Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:36 am

Green eyes

So sorry you are going through this. But really glad you survived it. It is a lesson to us all to take these side effects seriously and not get intimidated by the doctors who want to blow off our problems.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Oh Greeneyes! I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. I pray you start feeling better soon. I know this is a longer going problem. Sad
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Oh gosh sweetie, you have renal failure? whatever caused this?
I am so terribly sorry for you! and the doctors hardly ever prescribed anything for you!
I am so, SO SORRY! you are in my thoughts, sweetheart!

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Oh Gosh Wendy!

I'm wishing you the best of luck and speedy recovery. I'm sorry to hear you're going through this rough stuff. And promise that if you don't feel good, get checked out ASAP!

hugs.
mgb

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna's Mom Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:13 pm

My heart goes out to you, Wendy.

Cheryl
Anna's Mom
Anna's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  WitsEnd Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:50 am

Wishing you well x
WitsEnd
WitsEnd

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewishmother Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Sending you positive, warming thoughts.................please stay in touch. We need to be extra-gentle with our bodies and extra-vigilant..........
Jewishmother
Jewishmother

Back to top Go down

Post  Migrainegirl Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Another good reason not to let doctors push into things we find we have problems with. I wish the doctors who don't believe our side effects would get to experience them themselves for a while. I think it might cure some of their poor attitudes. So sorry you are going through this, and wishing you a speedy recovery.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mianna Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:46 pm

dear Wendy....I am so sorry for all you are going through.

What are the reasons the Dr.'s are giving you for these BIG but fairly new symptoms? What are the connecting it to?

Praying for you, and for guidance from your dr's.

Mianna
Mianna

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Dear Wendy, how area you? Thinking and worrying of you,

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  kimsmom Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Wendy,

Sounds awful. I am sure glad you got to the hospital when you did. Hope you are well on your way to recovery now.

Warm thoughts coming your way,

kimsmom
kimsmom
kimsmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down