migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens to the Christmas Lights??

5 posters

Go down

What happens to the Christmas Lights?? Empty What happens to the Christmas Lights??

Post  pen Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:42 am

Every year we put them away and they are working.
We get them down, as we did today, and they are not working.

Better than that, we went to the store where we bought them, and they dont keep spare bulbs.
You have to call a number?????

So is there a loft gremlin?
Is it just us? What goes on between January 6 and December 4???

pen santa

pen

Back to top Go down

What happens to the Christmas Lights?? Empty Re: What happens to the Christmas Lights??

Post  Petzi Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:53 pm

Aarrrgh .... I know !!!!!

This happens every year and usually I only realize it when all the lights are on the tree. Duhhhh!!!!

P.
Petzi
Petzi

Back to top Go down

What happens to the Christmas Lights?? Empty Re: What happens to the Christmas Lights??

Post  CluelessKitty Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:23 pm

The missing bulbs took a vacation, and they decided to ask for permanent asylum in warmer climate! lolol

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  crt Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:01 pm

They go to the place the missing socks go to. I think they are all partying and laughing at the dumb humans tearing apart the house, including the laundry room, to find them.

Chris
crt
crt

Back to top Go down

Post  estre004 Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:31 am

My sister started throwing her lights out every year after Christmas and buying new ones for the following year when they were marked way down. She said it was a small price to pay for less stress. I agree, but I'm kind of cheap and still keep them although I do buy them on sale for backups if the old ones aren't working. I test the old ones very good before putting them on the tree also. Nothing worse than getting the whole tree decorated and a sting of lights isn't working.

estre004

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down