migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone tell me the forum rules?

4 posters

Go down

Can someone tell me the forum rules? Empty Can someone tell me the forum rules?

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:17 am

in other forums the mods put up a list of rules. i can't seem to find one here. is there a spot that i'm just missing? i can miss things when my head gets bad (like my dyslexic spelling usually my iphone corrects things for me). maybe if there isn't one we could make one together?

Back to top Go down

Can someone tell me the forum rules? Empty Re: Can someone tell me the forum rules?

Post  Zekses Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:24 am

I`ve never seen anything even resembling them here... Methinks commonsense works just fine and since we're pretty much all in the same boat I don't think ppl are going to say or do anything nasty.
Zekses
Zekses

Back to top Go down

Can someone tell me the forum rules? Empty Re: Can someone tell me the forum rules?

Post  alli Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:30 am

Mostly it is be courteous and if you don't like a subject, don't read the thread or comment. Just because someone posts a topic does not mean you have to comment. I don't comment on things that are not relevant to me.

We all have our bad days but we do try to be nice to each other and make exceptions for that day when your brain just doesn't want to work properly.
alli
alli

Back to top Go down

Post  crt Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:29 pm

There was another migraine forum that this is the descendant of. The old forum had the same moderator that this one does. She posted a disclaimer on the old forum. The disclaimer is not exactly what you're looking for, but it might answer a few questions. Here is the link to the disclaimer.

http://www.migrainepage.com/disclaimer.html

Chris
crt
crt

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:20 pm

We also don't use profane language, and we don't specifically name the full names of Drs we see.

We're kind of self-policing...

Thanks for asking! cheers
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down