migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a very good drug seeker

4 posters

Go down

Not a very good drug seeker Empty Not a very good drug seeker

Post  Paradox Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:05 am

Well, I tried the percocet again today. Same thing, headache and upset stomach even though I ate.

Do you think if I brought the unused percocet's into the Dr's office they would prescribe me vicoprofen instead?

Since the oxycodone is stronger the vicoprofen I hope this wouldn't be a problem.

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Not a very good drug seeker Empty Re: Not a very good drug seeker

Post  LG Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:29 am

They probably wouldn't have a problem with it. Thats what I did with my Nucynta.
The only thing is the money waisted but thank god percocets aren't too pricey. Smile
LG
LG

Back to top Go down

Post  Stillhurtin Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:11 pm

I would call the doctor and let him know they are working and see what he suggests. If you don't like his suggestion then straight up ask for the Percocet. I hate percocet two. Tummy ache and it came in waves for me...like flashes of doped out spinny feelings. I had it after my c-section and Ewwww!

Anyway...just becareful to avoid the witchy NP Rolling Eyes and offer to your doc to drop off the unused or bring them to the next appt. He may say don't even bother.

Good luck!

Jessica
Stillhurtin
Stillhurtin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:23 am

Well, you were right, Jessica. When I told them I would bring my unused med to the office they said that the Dr told me to hold on to it in case I needed it for stronger pain control. But, it's hard to appreciate the pain relief when you feel like puking your guts out.

Plus he prescribed the vicoprofen and they said I could take two if I needed it (I usually only need stronger pain control at 4:00 after I've finished my work day. Being up and sitting really makes my back burn).

It's so nice to feel trusted, especially after the way his nurse pract. treated me on Tuesday!

Charlotte
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  CluelessKitty Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:06 pm

Save it, don't throw it or give it away. when you are in a situation where you are out of all drugs, it may be a life saver.

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down