migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well this sucks....

4 posters

Go down

Well this sucks.... Empty Well this sucks....

Post  HeelerLady Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:54 am

My misery of the last few weeks has finally broken. Hooray for that - a full day without a m. cheers

Now I've got some sort of creeping crud. I don't know if it's just a cold but it's sure miserable. Just sort of figures that once things start looking up in one department they fall apart somewhere else. Oh and I've decided to work from home today just because I don't want to share with colleagues at work (many of them have kids) and I can't sniffle without the dogs going bananas. Apparently it startles them out of sleep...oh brother. Rolling Eyes

Hopefully something really good happens today to balance it - Cindy having another place to go tops the list. Smile
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Well this sucks.... Empty Re: Well this sucks....

Post  tecky Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:06 am

Becky, I'm so glad the migraine has finally given you a break. Hopefully the creepy crud makes a quit exit too.

Does Cindy have a new forever home now? I hope this gives you some peace in your household and no more vet visits for awhile.

You deserve a break from feeling miserable and some peace.

Thinking of you. flower
tecky
tecky

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:16 am

Cindy is still with me but I'm hoping that something comes along soon. The vet had a good lead but is waiting for a call back...

As much as I like my vet, I think they'd like to not see me for a while. It always goes in streaks so this streak should be over soon.
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:33 am

I feel miserable due to a bad cold today, too.
For the last week, I've had only one migraine, but - boy - this cold is annoying
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Heeler,

What organization did you get Cindy from? Was it a rescue? The rescue we work with has always moved very fast to remove a dog that wasn't a good " fit". Is it an option to contact wherever you got her from, or was it a kill shelter?
Paradox
Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  HeelerLady Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:46 am

Charlotte,

I got her from an individual. So no help there and I wouldn't send her back to her after 3 years. This dog was very neglected and it's taken this long to get her to a point where I could re-home her.

The lead from the vet turned out to not work - it was a shelter but they are full.

RATS!
HeelerLady
HeelerLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down