migrainepage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

migraine cook book? Migraine-free cooking

3 posters

Go down

migraine cook book? Migraine-free cooking Empty migraine cook book? Migraine-free cooking

Post  Greeneyes Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Has anyone ever tried the migraine cook book? The name of the book is Migraine-free cooking..sorry..bad head

Last edited by Greeneyes on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ugh..forgot to add the name of the book..bad head)
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

migraine cook book? Migraine-free cooking Empty Re: migraine cook book? Migraine-free cooking

Post  CluelessKitty Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:50 pm

I've never ever tried it. Are you thinking of buying it?

I am not very sensitive to food triggers. I often get away eating a number of M triggering food, Chinese included.
For me it depends on quantity and how often I eat offending foods.
Also, on my menstrual cycle (sorry, guys!).

If all other triggers are not present, e.i. there is no noise, strong smell, weather change present, then I can even have a little piece of Cheddar now and then without triggering a bad M episode.

Risa
CluelessKitty
CluelessKitty

Back to top Go down

migraine cook book? Migraine-free cooking Empty Re: migraine cook book? Migraine-free cooking

Post  pen Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:55 pm

I do have a migraine cook book. Cant recall the name. Someone got it for me.
But I have yet to find any dietary connection's at all.
i can take a look if anyone is interested.
#Pen

pen

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Risa and Pen..I received an e-mail from amazon..and it was on their list..I was just curious if anyone had tried it..Chinese food I love but, don't eat it often due to the MSG..other, than Duritos chips..which I really like..they seem to be my only food triggers.

Hope that you guys are feeling better.
Greeneyes
Greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down